Nඞll

pooperator
www.lolcow.org
Dead Nigger
i was only pretending to be autistic which makes you the autist here

Bartleby

poorfags get out
www.lolcow.org
I don't understand this autism thing, pop. He's my son, I talk to him, I don't even know if he can hear me. He sits there all day long, in his own world, staring at that forum. What's he thinking about? Alright alright, come on son, let's go wash our hands, alright?

twatter

Euro Amerimutt
www.lolcow.org
Brave™ User
This is now the autism thread, @twatter please give us your insight.
Autism is on a spectrum, and there's 3 main diagnoses in some countries: Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3 autism. Level 1 is the mildest form, and Level 3 is the most severe. Autism, known as ASD or Autism Spectrum Disorder is a developmental disability that has many causes. Some of it is genetic, and some of it is environmental. Regardless, early signs of autism can occur as early as 1.5 years in an infant. Autistic people have issues with communication and social skills, all can vary in degrees. 60% of autistic people are verbal in some degree, while 40% of autistic people are nonverbal. There are many signs of autism, but the signs vary in your life. For example, an infant younger than 2 doesn't respond to their name (in some form) when called, and is hyposensitive in sensory, like a balloon popping. Toddlers and younger children under 12 are more likely to have more behavior issues like acting out in class and walk tip toed. Teenagers and adults are more likely to struggle with small talk and are hypersensitive in sensory input.

Nඞll

pooperator
www.lolcow.org
Dead Nigger
Autism is on a spectrum, and there's 3 main diagnoses in some countries: Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3 autism. Level 1 is the mildest form, and Level 3 is the most severe. Autism, known as ASD or Autism Spectrum Disorder is a developmental disability that has many causes. Some of it is genetic, and some of it is environmental. Regardless, early signs of autism can occur as early as 1.5 years in an infant. Autistic people have issues with communication and social skills, all can vary in degrees. 60% of autistic people are verbal in some degree, while 40% of autistic people are nonverbal. There are many signs of autism, but the signs vary in your life. For example, an infant younger than 2 doesn't respond to their name (in some form) when called, and is hyposensitive in sensory, like a balloon popping. Toddlers and younger children under 12 are more likely to have more behavior issues like acting out in class and walk tip toed. Teenagers and adults are more likely to struggle with small talk and are hypersensitive in sensory input.
this is probably the most autistic response here.

Last edited: