Vaccine Null

DedEyes

frog always = leader of the frog army
www.lolcow.org
I know you're joking about him taking the "retard juice" but I was thinking about this not that long ago.
He's fat, an antivaxxer, a benzene addict and gets less sun that a vampire, if he ever gets COVID he's dropping dead from it.
That's what I gonna say lmao literal unfuckable lardass

Tardicana

Legit retard and proud reditor
www.lolcow.org
opees personal paypig sissy bitch
He talked about on MATI having to coordinate COVID testing to travel so no, he didn't get the jab. Only the US requires negative COVID tests for vaccinated people and he's not in the US.

You

www.lolcow.org
He talked about on MATI having to coordinate COVID testing to travel so no, he didn't get the jab. Only the US requires negative COVID tests for vaccinated people and he's not in the US.
If he got the Russian vaccine it doesn't count as a vaccine for travel outside of the third world.

Nඞll

pooperator
www.lolcow.org
Dead Nigger
US doesn't require people to take a test to get into the country if they are vaccinated.

From what I've seen, it's only countries under the British crown that requires it, England, Northern Ireland, Canada, etc.

And possibly gay countries like Belgium.

Tardicana

Legit retard and proud reditor
www.lolcow.org
opees personal paypig sissy bitch
US doesn't require people to take a test to get into the country if they are vaccinated.

From what I've seen, it's only countries under the British crown that requires it, England, Northern Ireland, Canada, etc.

And possibly gay countries like Belgium.
At the time Josh was traveling it was. It was only changed on November 8th.

EDIT: nope, they still require it
1637159711383.png

Nඞll

pooperator
www.lolcow.org
Dead Nigger
I called the border between us and Canada, they said they are not allowed to deny access to US citizen as long as you can prove you are, I dunno what sources you're looking at

Last edited:

Nඞll

pooperator
www.lolcow.org
Dead Nigger
maybe call the border and ask them yourself, or the state. Access for US citizens cannot be denied, maybe the airlines have different policies but the us can't deny access for its citizens.