I want to wear dresses and excuse Japanese war crimes like the anime on TV

Tex15 / Space Sheriff Gavan / Pedro(?) - Autistic Pokefag trying to fight the evil BIG CHEESE

Internet Tough Guy

your honor, my client is FUCKING CHRIS CHAN
www.lolcow.org
Note: Tex is notorious to DFE once he feels like he has stepped in enough shit so please archive/Screenshot everything you see from the guy
(special thanks to @scary_person on the fediverse, without you alot of Tex15's insane ramblings would be lost to time)
was debating making this thread since tex is abit of an attention whore but considering the small scale of this site I decided fuck it, why not

1619233336675.png
1619238175560.png
(Tex 15 defending Kimba from the evil haters on 4chan)

Tex 15 is a Brazilian College student (?) who has seemingly made it his life goal to do very specific things on the internet
1. stop the evil hate group known as the Kiwi Farms and it's BIG CHEESE leader Joshua Conner Moon
2. Defend Kimba the white lion from all detractors including infamous Dog Fucker yourmoviesucks.org
3. Tell embarrassing stories from his life from brazil
4. Sound like a cringy anime protagonist whilst doing all of this
5. Delete Fucking Everything and Repeat.

1619239850228.png
(Tex literally every week)

Tex has made around 40+ accounts on KF alone to do all of this but the main place he seems to hanging out nowadays is on the KF fediverse, which has problems with really archiving for shit so they might be a bit scant throughout this op. as well every time tex goes on a spergout on there he deletes his account soon afterwards so if you do see him doing shit try to archive/screenshot that shit immediately

1619277797804.png1619279354297.png
(Tex 15 on archiving)

At first Tex claimed to be underage until he got into contact with farms user Leonard Helplessness, who later wrote a long statement apologizing for getting involved with Tex on Discord with some gay rp shit.
1619235006611.png

This whole arc culminated in what can only be described as "Kino" with Tex creating a very shit kiwi farms sitcom
afterwards leaving for the week he decided to brag about how much better he was than the evil hate filled users of the fediverse
1619235890913.png

That's not to forget the time that tex had a dream that the kiwi farms raped him, told someone in DMs and posted it publicly for the entire fediverse to see
https://archive.ph/N4tSk (archive fucks up the text being overflowing so I'll just post it's contents below)
Can I tell you about my Kiwi Farms Nightmare???
17:48

I was at my house
17:50

Playing with my Yellow Nintendo Switch Lite a new game I got from my father.
17:50

Do you like Nintendo Switch?

I think it's the greatest console.
17:54

So

I decided to take a video of me playing my Nintendo Switch Lite

and I posted it on Kiwi Farms

saying something

"LOOK WHAT I HAVE, LOOK HOW AWESOME IS IS, IT'S AMAZING, I HAVE"
17:55

but then
17:55

nothing like happened
17:56

so I started to you know

update the page

Do you know what is to update the page?

Is when you use your finger on your phone and push it down
RotolloX

but then
17:57

the screen of my phone was totally black

and when I put my finger on it

it entered the phone

Like, it was a door to another word
17:58

Do you play GENSHIN IMPACT?
17:59

or DID you WATCHED 101 DALMATIANS?
18:00
RotolloX

I entenred in this big house
18:01

it was like a house from a long time ago

and I WASN'T WEARING A COVID MASK

This is the first thing I panicked in my dream

because I always wear a mask oustisde of home

and I never saw this house
18:03

but it was like a big house

a very rich house

you know

You know one of those very rich famous people house?
18:04

a mansion
18:04

Yes
18:16

So I was walking because I didn't know the place

and then I got into a corridor

and there was a woman

a very beautiful woman

and she was without a MASK

and this made me feel like weird

because when you are out of your house you need to wear a mask

but I didn't ask her this
18:17

I asked where is the exit

and you know what she said to me?

THAT THERE WAS A PARTY ON THE
18:18

Isn't thsi SUPER WEIRD?
18:18

and then we both entered in a big room
18:19

it was like a wedding

everyone was wearing formal clothes

and there was food

waiters

and people sitting on the tables eating food

It was a BIG party like a wedding
18:20

I even ate some food that the waiters were giving in the plate

It was like the WEDDING OF A FAMILY MEMBER I ONCE WENT IT TOO

I ate Sushi

It's one of my favorite foods
18:21

but then

YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE

BUT THERE HE WAS WEARING A FORMAL CLOTHING

MY ENEMY

THE VILLAIN OF KIWI FARMS

MR.NULL
18:22

I like you know got so scared

that I went down in a table

because I didn't want him to see me

I was so scared
18:23

because he could have seen me
18:23

Do you know what he looks like?

He looked not EXCATLY LIKE THIS, but IT WAS HIM in the PARTY

18:24
RotolloX

with that facal expression?
18:25

NO

He was you know in the party

He was wearing formal clothes

but I wanted to GET OUT OF THERE

so I started to look for an exit of the party
18:26

because I didn't want him to see me

but it was full of people

and I tried to look where he was

and then he saw me

I just got so scared

so SCARED
18:27

because he saw me

and he knew who I was

so I asked the woman again for the exit

and he said it was there
18:28

so I went there and I opened the door

and I entenred in a room

that EXACLTLY LOOKS LIKE THE LONG CORRIDOR IN MY COLLEGE

It's a corridor of an emergency exit

to an*
18:29

It's on the last floor

of my college building

And I started to walk into it
18:30

but I was feeling tired of running

I couldn't walk more

I'm a very FIT person

but I was very tired
18:31

THIS IS THE PART WHERE IT REALLY GOT SCARED

A bunch of people appeared on the door where I was going

VERY OLD PEOPLE LIKE

You know in their 70s and 80s
18:32

WHITE HAIR

but they were very evil

they were bed dressed

like they were wearing cloth that smelled bad and they were all bad dressed

what?
18:33

"DON'T LEAVE _____ (This is my name) WE WANT TO MEET YOU FROM KIWI FARMS"

Something like this

IT WAS PEOPLE FROM KIWI FARMS

and it was so scary

because they kept walking to me

and they look like evil people old white hair and you know
18:34

Old bad people
18:34

and their hands started to touch me

they started to grab me

and I was screaming because I didn't want to be there anymore

and they kept saying stuff to me

IT WAS SO CRAZ

I EVEN GOT MY SHIRT OUT OF ME

BECAUSE THEY KEPT GRABBING ME
18:35

AND THEN I WAS SCARED TO GO INTO THE PARTY AGAIN

BECAUSE I WAS WITHOUT MY SHIRT

AND THEY KEPT WALKING TO ME AND WANTING TO GRAB ME

THEN I WOKE UP

I talked about my nightmare with my family

except the part of KIWI FARMS

THIS IS THE WORST PART

You know what my MOM SAID TO ME?
18:38
If I was scared of something on college
18:38
BUT I'M NOT SCARED
I'm a courageous person

it was just a nightmare
1619241599393.png
(tex the 4d Chess master)

You see our boy tex when he isn't getting raped in his dreams by the geriatric looking users of kiwi farms, he is an attempted flagger of BIG CHEESE'S mad at the internet streams. While he does claim he has taken BIG CHEESE's various accounts down, there is so many other people gunning for him I doubt that Brazilian kid is as big of a danger as he think he is.
1619277919971.png
(Tex begging for BIG CHEESE's attention as an "antagonist" of kiwi farms)

1619279298089.png1619279510163.png1619279499500.png1619290602631.png1619290754263.png
(Tex doing it for free)

Among the dumbest things Tex has said to try to get THE BIG CHEESE'S attention is that big tech actually likes and benefits from the kiwi farms' existence
1619279935532.png1619280996139.png
Other than his kiwi farms presence he also has a DA and fur affinity (but he's totally not a furry guys).

1619290974868.png
(This thread is now Tex15 approved)

Overall Tex is a narcissistic, insane, self righteous user who does not know when to stop. If he is pretending to be retarded, the dedication to this bit alone is not much better than if he was serious.
@100Series
@PoundTora!
@Munkelzahn
@BoukenRed
@MochiCake
@Nyay
@HiBunny
@KingdomPudding
@GattaiHiBunny
@UnionSword
@BulletTrain
@Rappy
@Sasaki
@Magma
@BrokenHeart
@IceCreamCarrot
@CarrotJuice
@StopHate
@Kindness
@ScorebunnyKnight
@KimetsuNoYaiba
@GossipMiddleAgedMan
@Bozonaro
@TalesOfCourage
@BirthdaySwitch
@Gizonde
@GoFan
@SylveonGo
@AceburnVX
@Kyodaimax
@Lizardom
@Fat Raichu Bro
@CursedHero
@TheManagersAreDumb
@GenshinImpact
@BigCheeseHimselfXXL
@NewChallengerDLC
@Gokurosai
@NotT15
@CoolCat19
Other links:
Emails used for his Lolcow accounts:
protogavan111@protonmail.com
cosmogavan123@protonmail.com
Fur affinity: https://www.furaffinity.net/user/shinkansep15/ https://archive.md/2pWOi
Deviantart: https://www.deviantart.com/shinkansen-p15/ https://archive.md/tw86k

Attachments

• 1619281070509.png
    1619281070509.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 121
Last edited:

Arm Pit Cream

🌊💪🏻🌴White Boy Summer Has Commenced🍹🤜🌊
www.lolcow.org
Person of Interest
Confrimed Drama Goblin
It's really interesting how Tex15 uses the kiwifarms fediverse node now, then DFEs despite the fact barely anybody uses it. Would seem to infer he recognizes what he's doing is cringe if he's going to a smaller audience.
Tex15 is really weird where clearly to some extent there's irony of some sort, but there's about a dozen layers of autism before that.

An0misus

مزرعة الكيوي، المعروفة سابقًا باسم منتديات كويكي،
www.lolcow.org
Tex 15 is a Brazilian College student (?) who has seemingly made it his life goal to do very specific things on the internet
1. stop the evil hate group known as the Kiwi Farms and it's BIG CHEESE leader Joshua Conner Moon
2. Defend Kimba the white lion from all detractors including infamous Dog Fucker yourmoviesucks.org
3. Tell embarrassing stories from his life from brazil
4. Sound like a cringy anime protagonist whilst doing all of this
5. Delete Fucking Everything and Repeat.
based

1619279298089.png 1619279510163.png 1619279499500.png 1619290602631.png 1619290754263.png
(Tex doing it for free)
when you really think about itt: you are also doing it for free OP

Internet Tough Guy

your honor, my client is FUCKING CHRIS CHAN
www.lolcow.org
just found abit more to the Tex15 4chan saga then originally anticipated
Once again thanks to Scary Person on the fediverse for noticing this and I will link there post on it because I'm not feeling lazy today lol
https://kiwifarms.cc/notice/A6iV2MCodbcbC6YIZk

Last edited:

Arm Pit Cream

🌊💪🏻🌴White Boy Summer Has Commenced🍹🤜🌊
www.lolcow.org
Person of Interest
Confrimed Drama Goblin
I've heard of Kimba-fag in the past, but I didn't think tex15's extreme autism would span multiple sites to the point he's identified elsewhere just on his posting style alone.

Tex15

www.lolcow.org
Person of Interest
Tex15 here.

Not only I’m permanently banned from KiwiFarms but also from Fediverse, I think Big Cheese is not enjoying that I keep reporting KiwiFarms actions and schemes to the platforms and for the surprise of no one they immediately give him some penalty like in the case of Spotify.

I don’t intend to use this forum because this is not KiwiFarms and this is just a wannabe proxy of KiwiFarms like OnionFarms, my interest right now is by the end of 2021 to completely remove the most relevant content of KiwiFarms on the Internet.

I already have achieved the banning of Mad At The Internet from Spotify and Discord.

Some updates regarding the defeat of KiwiFarms:

- CWC Wiki Discord Server is already under investigation from Discord, I have pictures and video proof of Discord's TOS being broken on the server.

- The biggest CWC Reddit is already under investigation from Reddit Team, some users already have been banned and I'm on talk with the Reddit Team for the complete removal of this subreddit.

- Geno Samuel's Patreon already has been reported to Patreon's Legal Team, after I finish with his Patreon I'm going for his YouTube and Twitter. Get a job you loser and learn to be a better musician, stop harassing and bullying an autistic transgenderwoman for a few bucks that any normal adult can earn in an entry-job you disgusting loser.

- Big Cheese Twitter has already have been reported and I have a very nice dossie of his activities, is just a question of time for him being sent to the dog house.

- The people who Big Cheese follows on Twitter from Brave and other serious companies have been already been noticed by me for Big Cheese actions on KF and his psychopath way of life.

- I already have banned some of the Twitter's that Big Cheese likes to follow, poor Incel can't rage any more about black people, asian, woman, children, dogs...I mean, there is something besides food that this big boy doesn't rage about?

- Mad At Internet and allies have already been reported to Google, I have photographic and video evidence of Live Streams, associations with other YouTube channels and many other arguments for the complete removal of this content.

- Mad At The Internet iTunes Podcast already has been reported, I'm now getting in contact with a bunch of record labels regarding the inappropriate use of their music in Big Cheese videos.

- Some minor CWC YouTube Channels will also be addressed in the future after I teach a lesson to the person who thinks making a documentary is narrating what you are seeing on screen with a "deep adult" voice.

I believe you guys are going to be more democratic and uphold for free-speech just because I'm actively destroying KiwiFarms, I mean, for a bunch of bald man in their thirties and forties they sure are not thick skinned and can't play well when someone knows how to play with the ball and score some goals. KiwiFarms users need to grown up.

Tex15

www.lolcow.org
Person of Interest
There are a lot of lies, misinformation and many other informations in this thread that are simply not true or are an exageration of my actions.

I'm not going to fight and ask for stuff to be removable because I'm untraceable but I would like, if possible, for me to make to correct the wrong information and I would even let the "playful" side of you all be present on the original thread.

Anyway, I have stuff to do.

Bye bye.

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
www.lolcow.org
Admin
Tex15 here.

Not only I’m permanently banned from KiwiFarms but also from Fediverse, I think Big Cheese is not enjoying that I keep reporting KiwiFarms actions and schemes to the platforms and for the surprise of no one they immediately give him some penalty like in the case of Spotify.

I don’t intend to use this forum because this is not KiwiFarms and this is just a wannabe proxy of KiwiFarms like OnionFarms, my interest right now is by the end of 2021 to completely remove the most relevant content of KiwiFarms on the Internet.

I already have achieved the banning of Mad At The Internet from Spotify and Discord.

Some updates regarding the defeat of KiwiFarms:

- CWC Wiki Discord Server is already under investigation from Discord, I have pictures and video proof of Discord's TOS being broken on the server.

- The biggest CWC Reddit is already under investigation from Reddit Team, some users already have been banned and I'm on talk with the Reddit Team for the complete removal of this subreddit.

- Geno Samuel's Patreon already has been reported to Patreon's Legal Team, after I finish with his Patreon I'm going for his YouTube and Twitter. Get a job you loser and learn to be a better musician, stop harassing and bullying an autistic transgenderwoman for a few bucks that any normal adult can earn in an entry-job you disgusting loser.

- Big Cheese Twitter has already have been reported and I have a very nice dossie of his activities, is just a question of time for him being sent to the dog house.

- The people who Big Cheese follows on Twitter from Brave and other serious companies have been already been noticed by me for Big Cheese actions on KF and his psychopath way of life.

- I already have banned some of the Twitter's that Big Cheese likes to follow, poor Incel can't rage any more about black people, asian, woman, children, dogs...I mean, there is something besides food that this big boy doesn't rage about?

- Mad At Internet and allies have already been reported to Google, I have photographic and video evidence of Live Streams, associations with other YouTube channels and many other arguments for the complete removal of this content.

- Mad At The Internet iTunes Podcast already has been reported, I'm now getting in contact with a bunch of record labels regarding the inappropriate use of their music in Big Cheese videos.

- Some minor CWC YouTube Channels will also be addressed in the future after I teach a lesson to the person who thinks making a documentary is narrating what you are seeing on screen with a "deep adult" voice.

I believe you guys are going to be more democratic and uphold for free-speech just because I'm actively destroying KiwiFarms, I mean, for a bunch of bald man in their thirties and forties they sure are not thick skinned and can't play well when someone knows how to play with the ball and score some goals. KiwiFarms users need to grown up.
You're a nigger lol.

Tex15

www.lolcow.org
Person of Interest
You're a nigger lol.

Are you like Big Cheese who is complete afraid of woman, black people, asian, children, japanese cartoons, diets, muscular people, rap music, being oustide, rock music and other complete normal stuff from daily life?

I mean, he is not afraid of food, this I'm sure...I mean...fast-food...I believe he gets angry if people give him some lettuce of broccolis.