Syrup Sipping Nayze / Angry Canadian - HE HAS EVIDENCE! AND A BURN BOOK!

Angry Leaf Ghost

Pony Spooker
www.lolcow.org
Oh so YOURE the most low effort tranny here!
I'm not a troon, but I'm definitely low effort.
1614095317921.gif

DedEyes

frog always = leader of the frog army
www.lolcow.org
Oh god please stop with mlp gifs just kill yourself already

Angry Leaf Ghost

Pony Spooker
www.lolcow.org
How will I ever recover?
By reconciling whatever emotional traumas you're manifesting from your shadow self. It's important to you to be the last cool kid on the internet, that much is obvious. The post-cynical laissez faire posting style you try to maintain 24/7. Too cool to care, except you do. It's easy to stop caring if you're actually comfortable with who you are. Give it a go buddy.

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
www.lolcow.org
Admin
Level 3 Sperg Fag
By reconciling whatever emotional traumas you're manifesting from your shadow self. It's important to you to be the last cool kid on the internet, that much is obvious. The post-cynical laissez faire posting style you try to maintain 24/7. Too cool to care, except you do. It's easy to stop caring if you're actually comfortable with who you are. Give it a go buddy.
>By
Stopped reading right there.

nignegv @Cocker

www.lolcow.org
When is burn book going up bro? I wanna see your epic 2cool4skool janny skills in action