Syrup Sipping Nayze / Angry Canadian - HE HAS EVIDENCE! AND A BURN BOOK!

obese neckbeard sneasel

Proud to be a forum admin!
www.lolcow.org
Admin
SSN.png

Syrup Sipping Nayze

Jannies are trannies
www.lolcow.org
So what aspect of your Autistic Faggotry made you decide you wanted to PROVE you were married on kiwifarms?
I mainly wanted to rub it in the faces of people like Revo
1634486229779.png

Who I assume is fairly representative of most paypigs in the supporter section. They hate/d me a lot, and I lived rent free in their heads, and the idea of proving that I have everything they wish they could have got my dick diamonds with schadenfreude

Take Street Meat / Cheesy for example. 28 years old and still lives at home with mommy and daddy. She drives a car in her Father's name. I assume at least 50% of the supporters on KF also live at home, or else get assistance from their parents.
2.jpg

They're losers. And I'm a winner.
They're probably mostly fat autists, and I played football in college.

Last edited:

Boingotango

www.lolcow.org
View attachment 15150
Who I assume is fairly representative of most paypigs in the supporter section. They hate/d me a lot, and I lived rent free in their heads, and the idea of proving that I have everything they wish they could have got my dick diamonds with schadenfreude

Take Street Meat / Cheesy for example. 28 years old and still lives at home with mommy and daddy. She drives a car in her Father's name. I assume at least 50% of the supporters on KF also live at home, or else get assistance from their parents.
View attachment 15151

i liked his threads where he would make shizo theories about which users were me

also i can kinda understand that to some extent, because you are absolutely right

I'm not lifting a finger

Toddler Cummy Connoisseur
www.lolcow.org
View attachment 15150

View attachment 15151

I don't know who revo is but you sound like a fat loser with a Narcissistic injury and I hope your self-esteem hurts so bad that you kill yourself.

I cannot tell if you're joking about the "I played football in college" part or you really are one of the most pathetic mongoloids as of late.