Wrong, the next CWC will be the Kardashians.

STOP SAYING THAT I'M XENARTHRAN!

Absolute Brainlet

The Fragrance of Dark Coffee
www.lolcow.org
STOP POSTING ABOUT XENARTHRAN!! I'M TIRED OF SEEING IT! ON TIKTOK IT'S FUCKING XENARTHRAN, MY FRIENDS ON DISCORD SEND ME XENARTHRAN. I WAS IN A SERVER, RIGHT? AND ALLLLL OF THE CHANNELS WERE JUST XENARTHRAN POSTING. I-I SHOWED MY CHAMPION UNDERWEAR TO MY GIRLFRIEND, AND THE LOGO I FLIPPED IT AND SAID "HEY BABE, WHEN THE UNDERWEAR IS XENARTHRAN" HAHA DING DING DING DING DING DING DING! I FUCKING LOOKED AT A TRASHCAN AND SAID "THAT'S A BIT XENARTHRAN-ESQUE" I LOOKED AT MY PENIS I THINK OF XENARTHRAN AND I GO "PENIS? MORE LIKE PENISARTHRAN!!" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Bad Gateway

King Simp
www.lolcow.org
STOP POSTING ABOUT XENARTHRAN!! I'M TIRED OF SEEING IT! ON TIKTOK IT'S FUCKING XENARTHRAN, MY FRIENDS ON DISCORD SEND ME XENARTHRAN. I WAS IN A SERVER, RIGHT? AND ALLLLL OF THE CHANNELS WERE JUST XENARTHRAN POSTING. I-I SHOWED MY CHAMPION UNDERWEAR TO MY GIRLFRIEND, AND THE LOGO I FLIPPED IT AND SAID "HEY BABE, WHEN THE UNDERWEAR IS XENARTHRAN" HAHA DING DING DING DING DING DING DING! I FUCKING LOOKED AT A TRASHCAN AND SAID "THAT'S A BIT XENARTHRAN-ESQUE" I LOOKED AT MY PENIS I THINK OF XENARTHRAN AND I GO "PENIS? MORE LIKE PENISARTHRAN!!" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
this but unironically on kf