snailslime

• I WILL PUT A BULLET INTO JOSEPH ROBINETTE BIDEN'S SOFT SKULL AT 12:04 PM ON JULY 4TH, 2022. THE SECRET SERVICE CANNOT STOP ME.
Who has the stinkiest feet @snailslime or Elaine Miller?
1656205092219.png
1656205057302.png

The Fool

can pee and poop at the same time
www.lolcow.org
Braveβ„’ User
It was her friend Frank D'arbo that begged to get her un-banned. He posted on her profile when she got unbanned about "kissing a lot of ass" to get her back.
KF is literally full of women, they're probably the majority of users at this point, why didn't he just move on and simp for one of them?

KF is literally full of women, they're probably the majority of users at this point, why didn't he just move on and simp for one of them?
I dunno, I asked him on his profile why he's such a snailslime simp and he responded with "he does it with everyone" and he will simp for me now, which he didn't by the way. I felt cheated, does he need me to hop on VC with him to be my simp? Is it the bunion feet pics that make him salivate for attention?

The Fool

can pee and poop at the same time
www.lolcow.org
Braveβ„’ User
I dunno, I asked him on his profile why he's such a snailslime simp and he responded with "he does it with everyone" and he will simp for me now, which he didn't by the way. I felt cheated, does he need me to hop on VC with him to be my simp? Is it the bunion feet pics that make him salivate for attention?
"I'm just nice to everyone" is like proto-Nice Guy(TM) behavior.