"I have pretty big poos, does that mean I'm not a virgin?"

Serious and Important Questions for Women - Trannies Kill Yourself and Go Away

Bad Gateway

King Simp
www.lolcow.org
ITT post the serious and important questions you have for women so that they can answer for their gender.

To begin: Last night I was watching Love Island, as we all do, and it was the Casa Amour episode where they split the 12 guys and the girls who have been together and formed romantic relationships of various kinds for a few weeks and introduce 12 brand new guys and girls (because Love Island is real life everybody is straight, no queermos, homos, fags, LARPers, or trannies allowed). The producers sneak the guys out the little villa thing they stay in and move them to another one down the road, leaving the girls to find them gone and pack their suitcases (based). One of the original cast girls who was dating one of the original cast guys packed some of her things in his suitcase, namely a bra and a pair of panties. More than one girl packed panties for their guy, which is weird enough on the face of it when other girls are packing like a necklace or a stuffed animal or whatever, but the weirder part is that the guy who got the bra and panties SNIFFED them when he found them.

The serious and important question is this: Is it weirder for a guy to sniff bras than panties? I say yes its weirder.

Bad Gateway

King Simp
www.lolcow.org
I have two more questions:

1) Why are women so bad at answering questions?

2) I have recently learned from a female cumpatriot that "big dick energy" is real, and that women often accurately know what to expect in terms of dick size from a guy. She also stated that how a guy moves physically is usually an important indicator. Is this true?

The Fool

♑︎□︎♎︎ □︎♐︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ ⬧︎♓︎⬧︎⬧︎♓︎♏︎⬧︎
www.lolcow.org
Brave™ User
me reading this thread

dsp_cums.gif