Sara Trombonista Seitelman/William Dunsparce Davenport

snailslime

www.lolcow.org
if a thread is basically just old dox and gripes about da jannies, it seems like theres no milk and the mad is coming from the peanut gallery.

This is sorta the difference between null and his staff. his staff clean shit up and tolerate nols stampyfoot attitude for whatever reason, but beyond that, theyre usually just boring spergs. Null, on the other hand, hes a pretty active milk machine, and his is incredibly worthy of lolcow status.

I don't really see anything remarkable about these two, other than the typical signs of autism and obesity. I would probably bang dun's girl and would definitely do trombonista. i could be wrong, but, doing threads on kf users, especially notable users, just for the sake of outting them isnt something that is healthy for developing community here. thats because the only real posts you will get in these threads is people whining about how their posts were deleted, merged, complaints were ignored, etc. All sour grapes about KF. It really works to the detriment of this site because it makes the site less distinguished from the farms.

At the end of the day, idrc, but I wanted to throw my two cents in.
nice necro

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
www.lolcow.org
This is sorta the difference between null and his staff. his staff clean shit up and tolerate nols stampyfoot attitude for whatever reason, but beyond that, theyre usually just boring spergs. Null, on the other hand, hes a pretty active milk machine, and his is incredibly worthy of lolcow status.
If only there was a giant thread on Null already hmmm. What a shame there isn't one.

Yours Truly

Pokémon Masturbator
www.lolcow.org
if a thread is basically just old dox and gripes about da jannies, it seems like theres no milk and the mad is coming from the peanut gallery.

I don't really see anything remarkable about these two, other than the typical signs of autism and obesity. I would probably bang dun's girl and would definitely do trombonista. i could be wrong, but, doing threads on kf users, especially notable users, just for the sake of outting them isnt something that is healthy for developing community here. thats because the only real posts you will get in these threads is people whining about how their posts were deleted, merged, complaints were ignored, etc. All sour grapes about KF. It really works to the detriment of this site because it makes the site less distinguished from the farms.

This is just a repost of {o}P's ex discord boyfriend's post on OF by {o}P's other discord ex boyfriend. I don't think it was supposed to be a genuine lolcow thread.

Last edited:

naught

Probably black IRL
www.lolcow.org
Person of Interest

Could be merged with the kiwi farms thread?

Bob Barker

www.lolcow.org
Her dog probably gets more action than OP or o{P}.
1623564792200.png

obese neckbeard sneasel

Proud to be a forum admin!
www.lolcow.org
Admin
you're such a fucking degenerate
Shes just that right amount of thickness where you could cuddle her and enjoy her being a bit rough with you, but know she couldn't seriously hurt you. it would be so fucking hot if she took her dirty panties and forced me to use them as a mask to hold her dirty socks in place and laid down some really raunchy shit talk as she rode like crazy, then cocked back and smacked the shit out of me before launching a fat nut into that precious, succulent womb.

FaggotPuncher

Punching faggots and taking names
www.lolcow.org
I now understand why there is a rule against thristposting in BP. I thought the rule is there so the fat inhabitants of BP wouldn't get jealous... Now I see that the rule is there so the fat BP surfers wouldn't get jealous and so the degenerate coomers wouldn't make everyone sick.

Truly Josh is a modern day prophet and there is no stopping him.

obese neckbeard sneasel

www.lolcow.org
Admin
I now understand why there is a rule against thristposting in BP. I thought the rule is there so the fat inhabitants of BP wouldn't get jealous... Now I see that the rule is there so the fat BP surfers wouldn't get jealous and so the degenerate coomers wouldn't make everyone sick.

My best post ever was in BP

obese neckbeard sneasel

www.lolcow.org
Admin
Care to share?
I've been with fat girls before. And when I say fat, I don't mean like a couple extra pounds fat, I mean about 300-400 lbs girls. The kind that have that have grown a distended appendage from their gut that could literally be used to hold objects. With these girls their vag is ambiguous as fuck. You can't really tell where the actual vagina begins or ends. Like you have all the makings of the traditional hole, but they're like all stretched out and extended because of their fat. And at the same time everything is all discolored and looks like a gigantic taint because of the stretched skin. Like on a thin girl you will see a pout, slim vagina, but on a girl as obese as AL you will see something that looks like it could swallow worlds.

When you get down to business, though, what you find is that it sorta narrows down like a funnel made of adipose. I don't have the biggest piece in the world, so entry with larger ladies has always been a chore. doggy is completely out of the question. Their ass fat creates a second barrier and I have found myself humping their funnel or sliding around their fupa several times. Like i will think I am doing great and then they ask "are you in there?" and I realize that I am disappointing the big girl and just sort of deflate and go limp.

That said, I am not surprised that she has an ultra tight vag, I am sure that she has tried some longer membered African gentlemen and been disappointed because it has to take a dong larger than a ruler to drill all the way to the point of entry. Some probably think they have, but they were just humping an outer layer lubed by sweat.

obese neckbeard sneasel

www.lolcow.org
Admin
I still want to know why double posting is so fucking despised by internet jannies

Why do they hate it so?

@cjöcker fuck you double posting should be mandatory in the scourage of the double post's thread
They dont hate it.

What happened was this. someone said "sorry for doubleposting" in a thread and CatParty and Dynastia found it amusing. So they started to doublepost and triple post all over and say "sorry for doubleposting" and then reported their doublepots.

I'm not lifting a finger

Toddler Cummy Connoisseur
www.lolcow.org
I like her feet. I wonder if her panties matched her socks and shirt that day.

I could see her in some cute red cotton bikinis with a tiny bit of bush poking out from the sides.
Shes just that right amount of thickness where you could cuddle her and enjoy her being a bit rough with you, but know she couldn't seriously hurt you. it would be so fucking hot if she took her dirty panties and forced me to use them as a mask to hold her dirty socks in place and laid down some really raunchy shit talk as she rode like crazy, then cocked back and smacked the shit out of me before launching a fat nut into that precious, succulent womb.

I think both of you should consider victory screeching