Sara Trombonista Seitelman/William Dunsparce Davenport

FaggotPuncher

Punching faggots and taking names
www.lolcow.org
Hey why is it every time I see this OP plagiarized it always lists the wife's name above Dunsparce's? It just reads weird. He's the focus, right? Why is his wife's name listed first?
Why is that info in Trombonista's thread even?

Jay Bauman is Bae

and then suddenly there's just rape
www.lolcow.org
Why is that info in Trombonista's thread even?
It's a combo thread, since both of them were doxed simultaneously on OF

Issue is, neither of them are particularly retarded (figuratively) enough to generate a steady stream of content, so it was mostly just people bitching about having their double posts merged (which is totally frickin valid)

Puppet

www.lolcow.org
Not the point.
Yes it is. It was even her reason for closing your thread.
Screenshot_2021-05-08 Why isn't the Alexander Jahans thread more active .png

obese neckbeard sneasel

Proud to be a forum admin!
www.lolcow.org
Admin
if a thread is basically just old dox and gripes about da jannies, it seems like theres no milk and the mad is coming from the peanut gallery.

This is sorta the difference between null and his staff. his staff clean shit up and tolerate nols stampyfoot attitude for whatever reason, but beyond that, theyre usually just boring spergs. Null, on the other hand, hes a pretty active milk machine, and his is incredibly worthy of lolcow status.

I don't really see anything remarkable about these two, other than the typical signs of autism and obesity. I would probably bang dun's girl and would definitely do trombonista. i could be wrong, but, doing threads on kf users, especially notable users, just for the sake of outting them isnt something that is healthy for developing community here. thats because the only real posts you will get in these threads is people whining about how their posts were deleted, merged, complaints were ignored, etc. All sour grapes about KF. It really works to the detriment of this site because it makes the site less distinguished from the farms.

At the end of the day, idrc, but I wanted to throw my two cents in.

{o}P II

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt is a pedophile supporter
www.lolcow.org
if a thread is basically just old dox and gripes about da jannies, it seems like theres no milk and the mad is coming from the peanut gallery.

This is sorta the difference between null and his staff. his staff clean shit up and tolerate nols stampyfoot attitude for whatever reason, but beyond that, theyre usually just boring spergs. Null, on the other hand, hes a pretty active milk machine, and his is incredibly worthy of lolcow status.

I don't really see anything remarkable about these two, other than the typical signs of autism and obesity. I would probably bang dun's girl and would definitely do trombonista. i could be wrong, but, doing threads on kf users, especially notable users, just for the sake of outting them isnt something that is healthy for developing community here. thats because the only real posts you will get in these threads is people whining about how their posts were deleted, merged, complaints were ignored, etc. All sour grapes about KF. It really works to the detriment of this site because it makes the site less distinguished from the farms.

At the end of the day, idrc, but I wanted to throw my two cents in.
You’re next :opeed: 🔪