Multimedia Pop Team Epic Creator Bkub Okawa Debuts as a VTuber

• I WILL PUT A BULLET INTO JOSEPH ROBINETTE BIDEN'S SOFT SKULL AT 12:04 PM ON JULY 4TH, 2022. THE SECRET SERVICE CANNOT STOP ME.

The Fool

can pee and poop at the same time
www.lolcow.org
Brave™ User
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/in...creator-bkub-okawa-debuts-as-a-vtuber/.186899

Last October, Pop Team Epic creator Bkub Okawa launched a YouTube channel to commemorate his 35th birthday. Now he's debuting a Virtual YouTuber avatar for the channel, branding himself as a "crummy middle-aged young boy VTuber."

He revealed his character design on his Twitter account on Monday ahead of the stream. Illustrator Okogemaru Nekosuke drew the character, and Shigehiro handled the Live2D modeling.

The Fool

www.lolcow.org
Brave™ User
and I should care because
Don't you see?

You didn't have to click on this thread.

You saw the title. It was perfectly clear. Not clickbait at all, it entirely stated what the article was about, plain and simple.

You were the one who chose to come here. This was your choice. Nobody is to blame but you.

You created your own hell. I provided the bricks, but you were the architect. There is nobody here but you. You have walled yourself in.

Get_Your_Kicks_With_Pickle_Rick

I can't let you get close
www.lolcow.org
Don't you see?

You didn't have to click on this thread.

You saw the title. It was perfectly clear. Not clickbait at all, it entirely stated what the article was about, plain and simple.

You were the one who chose to come here. This was your choice. Nobody is to blame but you.

You created your own hell. I provided the bricks, but you were the architect. There is nobody here but you. You have walled yourself in.
Didnt read, didnt ask, dont care

The Fool

www.lolcow.org
Brave™ User
You all seem unreasonably angry at this news. It's just a mangaka who decided to become a streamer, it's fairly uncommon, I thought it was interesting. What is it about this news that upsets you?