Half of KF is gays and trannies, all of them do it.

Poll - Did Byuu kill himself?

Chuck

• Total voters

ArmPitCum

i showed my penis to saltimbanco
www.lolcow.org
BYUU WAS BRUTALLY MURDERED BY JOSHUA "I HATE WOMEN" MOON WITH HIS BARE HANDS

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

HE MUST BE STOPPED

PicsArt_06-27-08.25.52.jpg

Micro Cube

www.lolcow.org
Of course he's fucking dead. If he weren't Jewsh wouldn't be scared shitless.

Unlike the other trannies who killed themselves due to KF-induced paranoia, Byuu actually practiced proper opsec.

{o}P II

{o}P II#5773
www.lolcow.org
Of course he's fucking dead. If he weren't Jewsh wouldn't be scared shitless.

Unlike the other trannies who killed themselves due to KF-induced paranoia, Byuu actually practiced proper opsec.
The only loose end is the fact that he got a respected person in the tech community to play along with the supposed ruse.

It seems like a morally questionable thing
to do no matter the circumstances.

Micro Cube

www.lolcow.org
“Can you help me fake my own death” is not something a same human being would go along with.
Turboweebs would fully buy into muh honorable Seppuku and mental health services are shitty in Japan precisely because of that.

If you know enough about Japan and Josh, you shouldn't believe a word the Dear Leader says. Why else do you think he was desperate enough to move to fucking North Korea at one point?

Niggo Mortensen

www.lolcow.org
Nigga has no choice but to actually kill himself at this point if he hasn’t done it by now. There’s nowhere to go from here for him. It’s too big to be considered a “teachable moment” where he cries about tranny mental health awareness. To move on from emulators and his severe autism about the SNES means walking away from his last 20 years so yeah, if he didn’t kill himself, he has nowhere to go from here so he might as well do it.

Sissybabypuppers

What? That's not why they call them "weiner dogs"?
www.lolcow.org
Nigga has no choice but to actually kill himself at this point if he hasn’t done it by now. There’s nowhere to go from here for him. It’s too big to be considered a “teachable moment” where he cries about tranny mental health awareness. To move on from emulators and his severe autism about the SNES means walking away from his last 20 years so yeah, if he didn’t kill himself, he has nowhere to go from here so he might as well do it.
Nobody knows who he is. That's sort of a complicating factor for your theory.