I miss the 1500s. Back when the Sun still revolved around the Earth, the future seemed so much brighter. Global warming wasn't as scary back then when there was the possibility of just using some sort of massive net or something to catch the Sun once it came up.

Nykysnottrans - The Eternal Kiwi.

snailslime

www.lolcow.org
dom cruise????
20210518_165332.jpg

something something "i had a bad bdsm session therefore reeeee"
20210518_165347.jpg

Smiggles

The children consented.
www.lolcow.org
1621471957323.png

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/contr...parrott-nykytyne2.34349/page-279#post-9037941
I was thinking of bringing this up, but it looks like he just brought it up for me: for the longest time, Nykys has been insisting that the singer P!nk is actually Contra's cousin. As far as I'm aware, he's provided no evidence for this being true, but many on the thread just kinda go along with it as if it's true, despite how outlandish it seems.

Edit: Apparently the only evidence is something that allegedly happened in November 2017 that's already been deleted ages ago. How convenient.
1621473674043.png

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/contr...parrott-nykytyne2.34349/page-128#post-5276060

Last edited:

Virginweed

Now yuo see...
www.lolcow.org
opees personal paypig sissy bitch
It's pretty cool he was able to fool an entire thread for over a year and a half into believing his bullshit about Contrapoints. It was a dedicated operation and utterly autistic, to the point he's still able to totally gaslight them into believing the insane shit he says. It's interesting how mixed in with that batshit insanity is a lot of top tier archiving, documentation and good work.
One has to wonder if he's just testing how far he can push things with stuff like claiming what's very clearly makeup is an "anal dildo". He'll bend reality itself to alog Contra.
View attachment 3340
What did he lie about? he may be autistic but his live stream highlights are better than watching a 50 minute contra video

TheOrgyGuy

www.lolcow.org
It's pretty cool he was able to fool an entire thread for over a year and a half into believing his bullshit about Contrapoints. It was a dedicated operation and utterly autistic, to the point he's still able to totally gaslight them into believing the insane shit he says. It's interesting how mixed in with that batshit insanity is a lot of top tier archiving, documentation and good work.
One has to wonder if he's just testing how far he can push things with stuff like claiming what's very clearly makeup is an "anal dildo". He'll bend reality itself to alog Contra.
View attachment 3340
Imagine not enjoying, encouraging, and enabling an obsessed autist's eceleb conspiracy theories, brehs. smdh

Semen Filled Rectum

www.lolcow.org
I think she's become aware of her unhealthy obsession
1629884717414.png

But instead of successfully quitting she's just shifted it to videos ABOUT Contrapoints.

1629884999564.png
1629885014258.png
1629885024277.png
1629885041526.png

Semen Filled Rectum

www.lolcow.org
1631360224671.png

1631360233604.png

yes, contra posted the bath monologue scene because you talked about how he used to stream his baths. the lonely drug addict who loves taking baths has no other reason to post it.