Correction, Gay Bones lives in your head rent-free.

Nykysnottrans - The Eternal Kiwi.

Icasaracht

Madchad.
www.lolcow.org
Maplebee's Manager
image.png

I am actually 12 y.o. so GTFO. - Nykysnottrans.
Abstract.
KiwiFarms' Nykysnottrans' a middle-aged effort-poster obsessed with all things trans while hearing voices. His para-social relationship with youtube's ContraPoints is extraordinary. His walls of text are legendary. His spitefulness is exquisite... Hide your kids. Grab some milk! And indulge yourselves as we dive into his beautiful mind!

1. What's in the name?
Nykysnottrans is a play on "Nykytyne2", the former username of some tantric-depressive transsexual on youtube. As that username suggests, Nyk. Is. Not. Trans. And Nykys will go out of his way to dead-name that transsexual.
NYYYYYK!.png

2. Obsession with ContraPoints.
Nykysnottrans is really obsessed with ContraPoints. His transfixion is made evident by the aforementioned dead-namings, yet the true scope of this unrequited love is only understood by exploring the walls of text that Nykys dedicates to his senpai. There are literally hundreds of these.
TROOOON!!.png

3. Lunacy.
The sheer volume of the walls of text that Nykys posts may make ya question his sanity, but the content within his texts are enough to make you lose your own sanity. These include bad poetry, railing against TERFs and Troons, making no sense whatsoever, or talking about how Contra can kill him.
TROOONS!.png

4. E-Drama.
When not going on a tangent before taking his meds, Nykysnottrans goes out of his way to gaslight and slap-fight with randos on the internet. That's assuming he will not (((dox))) and report them first.

Exhibit A: ContraPoints' stuff randomly claimed to be an anal dildo.
Anal Dildo.png

Exhibit B: Rent-Free.
Reeee.png

5. IRL DOX?
Not much is known about Nykysnottrans' real identity. Nevertheless, one can infer many things from his existing posts. Some examples are:

I. Him kicking it Old-School (about 45 years olds.) Cue reading something advanced over 20 years ago.
Old.png

II. Him being closely tied to the drag scene (might be queer or a bitter de-transitioned person. Too much intimate knowledge for an outsider.)
Dragging.png

III. Him embracing his own madness. 🤡
Special.png

Conclusion.
Nykysnottrans' identity is not important. What is important is what he is going to post. He just fucking hates Contra's world and these TERF worms feasting on its carcass! His whole world is but cold bitter hatred, and he always wanted to seethe violently. This is the time for schizo-posting and no neuron is worth saving! And he will put on the ignore list as many as he can. It is time for him to post. And it is time for him to dilate. His walls-of-text crusade begins here.

Arm Pit Cream

🌊💪🏻🌴White Boy Summer Has Commenced🍹🤜🌊
www.lolcow.org
Person of Interest
Confrimed Drama Goblin
It's pretty cool he was able to fool an entire thread for over a year and a half into believing his bullshit about Contrapoints. It was a dedicated operation and utterly autistic, to the point he's still able to totally gaslight them into believing the insane shit he says. It's interesting how mixed in with that batshit insanity is a lot of top tier archiving, documentation and good work.
One has to wonder if he's just testing how far he can push things with stuff like claiming what's very clearly makeup is an "anal dildo". He'll bend reality itself to alog Contra.
Screenshot_2021-05-17 ContraPoints William Nicholas Parrott Natalie Wynn Parrott Nykytyne2.png

Smiggles

The children consented.
www.lolcow.org
One has to wonder if he's just testing how far he can push things with stuff like claiming what's very clearly makeup is an "anal dildo". He'll bend reality itself to alog Contra.
When he asked me for suggestions for the OP I told him to include the anal dildo thing, because that has to be one of my favorite Nykys moments of all time. What even is an anal dildo? Only the gayest men of all time have any idea what that is.

Arm Pit Cream

🌊💪🏻🌴White Boy Summer Has Commenced🍹🤜🌊
www.lolcow.org
Person of Interest
Confrimed Drama Goblin
When he asked me for suggestions for the OP I told him to include the anal dildo thing, because that has to be one of my favorite Nykys moments of all time. What even is an anal dildo? Only the gayest men of all time have any idea what that is.
I didn't even know anal dildos were a thing I thought it was just dildos.

An0misus

مزرعة الكيوي، المعروفة سابقًا باسم منتديات كويكي،
www.lolcow.org
This kino deserves to be The Harvest/Gold Mine.

Iirc he mentioned knowing Contra's family irl several times. What is this? Jilted lover? Scorned relative? Abandoned friend? Nosy coworker? Delusional stalker? We may never know
The answer is clearly "all of the above", dumbass

Exhibit B: Rent-Free.
Reeee.png
Do you happen to have a screenshot of that DM in which Nykysnottrans seethes at you for allegedly calling the Kiwifarms protofascist? Seems like a potential good laugh. If you can drop as well that "deep fake" of Nykysnottrans and Contra engaged in anal intercourse.

I'm gonna have to press X to show doubt at that statement that Nykysnottrans doesn't want to fuck Contra.

Last edited:

Cocker

www.lolcow.org
Admin
In the Bardfinn thread he keeps chimping out about his secret Nazi database which is just a collection of scraped reddit posts. Somehow this is personal data and a breach of the GDPR. Somehow this matters even though Bardfinn has likely never stepped in EU territory before.

Icasaracht

Madchad.
www.lolcow.org
Maplebee's Manager
This kino deserves to be The Harvest/Gold Mine.

The answer is clearly "all of the above", dumbass

Do you happen to have a screenshot of that DM in which Nykysnottrans seethes at you for allegedly calling the Kiwifarms protofascist? Seems like a potential good laugh. If you can drop as well that "deep fake" of Nykysnottrans and Contra engaged in anal intercourse.

I'm gonna have to press X to show doubt at that statement that Nykysnottrans doesn't want to fuck Contra.
Just recovered that avatar photoshop. I think Nykysnottrans posted excerpts of our DMs on the Contrapoints thread but most of it is gone for good.
REEEEE!.jpeg

Edit: It's not even rape but a satire from The Big Lebowski.

Last edited:

Smiggles

The children consented.
www.lolcow.org
Just recovered that avatar photoshop. I think Nykysnottrans posted excerpts of our DMs on the Contrapoints thread but most of it is gone for good.
View attachment 3342
Edit: It's not even rape but a satire from The Big Lebowski.
It was part of that slapfight between you and him where:
  • You were in the process of antagonizing him and got banned/threadbanned.
  • Then, Nykys found the reddit account of a Contra fan called ZulwayGodOfMercy that he claimed was you, and thus dismissed you as a ContraPoints defender/fan who was mad at him.
  • So you (Icasaracht) made a sockpuppet with the same name as said redditor and Nykys flipped his shit because he knew it was you trying to troll him again.
  • Autism ensued, with Nykys claiming that the above edit you made depicted anal rape as opposed to a toilet-dunking scene from some movie (the original edit had an image effect that made it at least slightly unclear what was going on, to be fair).
  • But I knew that it did not in fact depict anal rape, so I made an effort to correct this intense delusion he had.
  • It was at this point that Nykys permanently set me to "ignore", because god forbid I correct him on something he's wrong about.

Smiggles

The children consented.
www.lolcow.org
In all honesty, all the other essayposters in tranny threads aren't any better (father brown, trapitalism, unpaid emotional labourer, etc...)
At least those people always have something coherent to say about trannies though, as opposed to Nykys who goes on these disjointed unbroken rants about whatever the fuck comes to his mind.