Null / Joshua Conner Moon / IbanZ / IbanX / Iban / Ichverbot / CityRPG / Not Important / n-tech / Job4_2 / PumpedUpKicks / KiwiNull / King Janny

Icasaracht

Madchad.
www.lolcow.org
Maplebee's Manager
Running the site is a means of allowing the content aggregation to happen but beyond that he doesn't do anything (in most cases), I agree. He does or did the same thing as metokur, but it's after a year or two of being jealous and he's not as good as him at it so I think his jealousy is somewhat reasonable, but he also hasn't stuck with it and put in the work he could to make it better.
The whole parasocial relationship shit on youtube is cancer, all the content creators act like "tehe I didn't prepare for shit I'm so casual" because it works for lonely people, but people like null hear that and believe it, that they shouldn't put in hard work to making something worth watching. If he wants Metokur's success he should fucking earn it with work
Cringe Hikes.png

Jazz never died!

www.lolcow.org
I kind of appreciate that you are either somewhat severely schizophrenic or level 3 autistically delusional.
Nigga did you read my post? Josh shut down 2 chat rooms making it harder forpeople on his website to communicate. Granted it was spergy but for a free speach site to shut down peoples ability to speack is spergy. Yes people plan gayops on Kiwi since i'm perma'd i can't get the proof and i'd never thought to screencap it to prove i'm right to retards.

Nඞll

pooperator
www.lolcow.org
Dead Nigger
Nigga did you read my post? Josh shut down 2 chat rooms making it harder forpeople on his website to communicate. Granted it was spergy but for a free speach site to shut down peoples ability to speack is spergy. Yes people plan gayops on Kiwi since i'm perma'd i can't get the proof and i'd never thought to screencap it to prove i'm right to retards.
tl;dr

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
www.lolcow.org
PPP "gayoped" (through a video?) Josh into losing weight. PPP can "gayop" and rile people up towards other ecelebs, but it better not be Josh or it's not fun anymore even though he tells others to just ignore him because getting angry and frustrated what he's told others PPP wants.
ppp gayop.png

Josh, who was on several of PPP's streams when it was to shit on other people, as usual can't take the heat when he's the target.
jewsh.png
>PPP laughs, lies, and misleads people about others
Josh: "oh PPP you so funny. anyone that's mad at you is just retarded." *sends PPP a free kf shirt*

>PPP laughs, "lies, and misleads" people about Josh
Josh: "I AM NOT A JEW. THAT'S NOT TRUE AS A MATTER OF FACT. NO ITS NOT TRUE. NO ITS NOT TRUE. FUCK YOURSELF YOU PIECE OF SHIT FAGGOT MOTHERFUCKER. NO ITS NOT TRUE PIECE OF SHIT AND IF I HAD TO GUESS IT WAS PROBABLY YOU THAT'S A KIKE! MOTHERFUCKING LYING COCKSUCKING FAGGOT MOTHERFUCKER. YOU WANNA HOLLER OVER ME EVERY FUCKING SECOND. I COULD JUST SCREAM OVER YOU TOO, YOU PIECE OF SHIT MOTHERFUCKER. KEEP FUCKING RUNNING YOUR MOUTH! I'LL JUST KEEP HOLLERING YOU MOTHERFUCKING PIECE OF SHIT. EAT A FUCKING COCK!! GO KILL YOURSELF!! YOU FUCKIN PIECE OF MOTHERFUCKING SHIT. I FUCKING… GODDAMN, OR WE COULD JUST KEEP HOLLERING OVER EACH OTHER ALL FUCKING DAY! WAAAAAAAAAAYEAHYEAH!! WAAAAAYEEEAAAA!!!!!"

Last edited:

DedEyes

frog always = leader of the frog army
www.lolcow.org
PPP "gayoped" (through a video?) Josh into losing weight. PPP can "gayop" and rile people up towards other ecelebs, but it better not be Josh or it's not fun anymore even though he tells others to just ignore him because getting angry and frustrated what he's told others PPP wants.
View attachment 20586

Josh, who was on several of PPP's streams when it was to shit on other people, as usual can't take the heat when he's the target.
Long story short: jersh is a paranoid pussy who has fat guy living rent free and perspicacity has a feeder fetish.