Null / Joshua Conner Moon / IbanZ / IbanX / Iban / Ichverbot / CityRPG / Not Important / n-tech / Job4_2 / PumpedUpKicks / KiwiNull / King Janny

KateHikes12

We must secure the existence of our people&a futur
www.lolcow.org
Person of No Interest
You bring up an interesting point, but there is something you should consider. Yea, Metokur cribbed from KF threads, but those threads are the work of individual posters, not null. Like null says, all he offers is a vessel of communication. He doesn't help with content aggregation or anything beyond just running his website. Also, null does the same damn thing himself.
Running the site is a means of allowing the content aggregation to happen but beyond that he doesn't do anything (in most cases), I agree. He does or did the same thing as metokur, but it's after a year or two of being jealous and he's not as good as him at it so I think his jealousy is somewhat reasonable, but he also hasn't stuck with it and put in the work he could to make it better.
The whole parasocial relationship shit on youtube is cancer, all the content creators act like "tehe I didn't prepare for shit I'm so casual" because it works for lonely people, but people like null hear that and believe it, that they shouldn't put in hard work to making something worth watching. If he wants Metokur's success he should fucking earn it with work

Last edited:

Nඞll

pooperator
www.lolcow.org
Dead Nigger
Running the site is a means of allowing the content aggregation to happen but beyond that he doesn't do anything (in most cases), I agree. He does the same thing, but it's after a year or two of being jealous and he's not as good as Metokur at it so I think his jealousy is somewhat reasonable, but he also hasn't stuck with it and put in the work he could to make it better.
The whole parasocial relationship shit on youtube is cancer, all the content creators act like "tehe I didn't prepare for shit I'm so casual" because it works for lonely people, but people like null hear that and believe it. If he wants Metokur's success he should fucking earn it with work
ok

Boingotango

www.lolcow.org
Josh stopped the weigh-ins. Don't believe his lies.
As far as I know he only ever did ONE weigh in. Haven't seen anything with him showing even as much of a photo of his scale in awhile. We are yet again forced to take Josh at his word at every turn.
You bring up an interesting point, but there is something you should consider. Yea, Metokur cribbed from KF threads, but those threads are the work of individual posters, not null. Like null says, all he offers is a vessel of communication. He doesn't help with content aggregation or anything beyond just running his website. Also, null does the same damn thing himself.
Very good point you don't hear enough. Josh likes to take credit for the threads on his site to give him clout, but if he's in trouble he ain't got anything to do wit it and he dindu nuffin.

Bartlebу

The drama club is for gay people, NOT outsiders.
www.lolcow.org
As far as I know he only ever did ONE weigh in. Haven't seen anything with him showing even as much of a photo of his scale in awhile. We are yet again forced to take Josh at his word at every turn.
Here is his most recent weigh-in, from less than 2 weeks ago:
1642019613639.png