Rather be Reddit than gay.

Null / Joshua Conner Moon / IbanZ / IbanX / Iban / Ichverbot / CityRPG / Not Important / n-tech / Job4_2 / PumpedUpKicks / KiwiNull / King Janny

An0misus

مزرعة الكيوي، المعروفة سابقًا باسم منتديات كويكي،
www.lolcow.org
opee I'm not going debate ethics in phoneposting with you, and anyone who does is a fucking retard, fuck off.

prove it

I am going to shoot up a school this time tomorrow
No.

Gangweed

Now yuo see...
www.lolcow.org
bugs corona eat the bugs glasses inhuman markiplier mask phone reptilian slit pupils-3001.png

>I am going to shoot up a school this time tomorrow

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
www.lolcow.org
Admin
View attachment 14585

Is @Cocker the ultimate janny? Not only does he do it for free, no one even acknowledges that this is his site.
Disgusting!
If Josh acknowledged that lolcow.org isn't actually my site, he'd pretty much be admitting that he only banned me because he doesn't like me, and not because of anything that I actually did wrong. Sure, everyone already knows that to be the case, but he can never actually admit it.

Xenarthran

I wouldn't mind a girl with major ass hair
www.lolcow.org
If Josh acknowledged that lolcow.org isn't actually my site, he'd pretty much be admitting that he only banned me because he doesn't like me, and not because of anything that I actually did wrong. Sure, everyone already knows that to be the case, but he can never actually admit it.
He banned you because he noticed you stopped giving him money.

Rat Speaker

www.lolcow.org
lolcow.org's nicest user
I like to believe he kept his word and banned you because I was banned.

An0misus

مزرعة الكيوي، المعروفة سابقًا باسم منتديات كويكي،
www.lolcow.org
Is Josh's esoteric mix FATCA compliant?
lol FATCA

I'm fairly sure Josh, as a true libertarian, has complained about American taxation for citizens living abroad in MATI before, basically saying that Americans living abroad get taxed twice, I'm not saying that's true (is not), just what he's saying.