Naught the tranny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arm Pit Cream

🌊💪🏻🌴White Boy Summer Has Commenced🍹🤜🌊
www.lolcow.org
Person of Interest
Confrimed Drama Goblin
Holy fuck this gay retard sucks dick at socking. Crazy how all these day old newfags have the deep WCT lore
Opera Snapshot_2021-06-18_175929_lolcow.org.png
Opera Snapshot_2021-06-18_180312_lolcow.org.png
Opera Snapshot_2021-06-18_180028_kiwifarms.net.png

lol he's so fucking dumb he forgot to change from his (a) format that he uses all the time, even in the Mad Thad OP
Opera Snapshot_2021-06-18_180423_kiwifarms.net.png

last post and new account join date
Opera Snapshot_2021-06-18_180454_kiwifarms.net.png

Opera Snapshot_2021-06-18_180353_kiwifarms.net.png

Arm Pit Cream

www.lolcow.org
Person of Interest
Confrimed Drama Goblin
WCT, I didn't dox you. That's not true. That's not true and a matter of fact... Not it's not true. No it's not true. Fuck yourself you piece of shit faggot motherfucker. NO IT'S NOT TRUE! You piece of shit, and if I had to guess, it was probably your Ex that fucking doxed you, motherfucking lying, cocksucking, faggot, motherfucker! You wanna holler over me, every fucking second? Or did you just scream over you too! You piece of shit motherfucker! Keep fucking running your mouth, I'll just keep hollering! You motherfucking piece of shit! Eat a fucking cock! Go kill yourself you fucking piece of motherfucking shit! I fucking... God Damn! Oh we can just keep hollering over each other, every fucking day! AHHH WUHH YEAHH WUHHH YUHHH ARGHHH

Sleepingwiththepiscine

www.lolcow.org
Based on my brief contact with Naught, I think I have a pretty good profile of the them.

Very aggressive Type A personality. Perfectionist. Goes out of their way to find faults in others. Lanky and malnourished-looking ectomorphs, and probably hormonally-imbalanced, with slender piano player fingers, but uses avatars of busty anime figures to come across as intimidating. Listens to Touhou, Anime and Techno and whatever else has just the right sadomasochistic vibe. Fascist-adjacent, but makes fun of fascists, too. Wants desperately to relive their years as a high school bully, but can't quite pull it off as an adult without being ridiculed by polite society. Deeply insecure about their own autistic tendencies and astronomical power levels. Spends all day picking on "spergs", "troons", "furfags", et cetera, as a form of ritual flagellation to suppress those tendencies in themselves and reassure themselves of their ideological purity. Fear of being discovered, halaled, and targeted by one's peers encourages cult-like conformity and discourages any displays of individuality whatsoever.

Am I getting warmer?

{o}P II

{o}P II#5773
www.lolcow.org
Holy fuck this gay retard sucks dick at socking. Crazy how all these day old newfags have the deep WCT lore
View attachment 6884
View attachment 6885
View attachment 6886

lol he's so fucking dumb he forgot to change from his (a) format that he uses all the time, even in the Mad Thad OP
View attachment 6888

last post and new account join date
View attachment 6887
View attachment 6889
According to WCT this account was the one that originally doxed him but jannies sweeped it up.

Arm Pit Cream

www.lolcow.org
Person of Interest
Confrimed Drama Goblin
You know, if @naught had just doxed WCT on his main account this would all be 100x less gay. It'd still be a desperate scumfuck move to get the heat off @naught, but at least he would have the balls to stand behind his own actions and be bold enough to take a public stance. Rather, @naught hides like a little pussy once the heat gets bad, then he makes a sock in the most retarded way and tries to divert the attention off himself which is somehow even more cowardly.

Puppet

www.lolcow.org
I'm just curious honestly. I come here after a month or so and it looks like the users are doxxing each other and in some intense autistic feud. No one seems to know what they are feuding about however and I can't make any sense of it.
Really? It looks like we're all pretty unanimous about how @naught is being a sped, actually. If anything it's brought the forum closer together.

FaggotPuncher

Punching faggots and taking names
www.lolcow.org
I like Naught he's a good guy, fairly knowledgeable, definitely a fellow autist. What was the initial cause of this autism war?
I'm just curious honestly. I come here after a month or so and it looks like the users are doxxing each other and in some intense autistic feud. No one seems to know what they are feuding about however and I can't make any sense of it.
You know that he is not actually an anime girl right? cos you sound like one of those guys who is just defending naught because of the fantasized version of him in your head.

Status
Not open for further replies.