Tranny Naught / Bismuth / anameisaname / ANoN LLC / nitto / nanashi / death of chans / Doppelganger / TardWarsLLC / CPU Bismuth Heart / CTRL / .moe - Chris Chan troll / white knight, closeted homosexual troon lover, wears his mom's dresses and bra, habitual liar, neo-nazi larper, tried to sell a lolcow's nudes for 100$, total 🐍 snake🐍

• I WILL PUT A BULLET INTO JOSEPH ROBINETTE BIDEN'S SOFT SKULL AT 12:04 PM ON JULY 4TH, 2022. THE SECRET SERVICE CANNOT STOP ME.

{o}P II

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt is a pedophile supporter
www.lolcow.org
Me, naught and WCT are as big of a lolcow as eachother and i wish we could all stop fighting and be friends again.

@World Trade Center be aware that you have fucking dinosaur bones in the closet that will be revealed if you keep trying to pick fights with people.

@naught stop being a schizophrenic retard. .Stop obsessing over /cow/ shit it’s dead and everyone besides you has moved on. literally no one gives two shits anymore.

{o}P II

www.lolcow.org
This time it’s WCT taking the L from a lolcow.
FE9E8CBB-1F2A-439E-96B2-B37F0391E468.jpeg

@World Trade Center wasn’t american hedghog one of the Cathrine failtrolls?

Arm Pit Cream

🌊💪🏻🌴White Boy Summer Has Commenced🍹🤜🌊
www.lolcow.org
Person of Interest
Confirmed Drama Goblin
c*nadian
A little long lost recording that the Watchmen kept in cold storage for 4 months.

1. This recorded was cut by me at Naught's request to make Praetor look bad, it's out of context and I shouldn't have done it. This in return upset Chris because he felt it was very dishonest, because it was.
2. The call took place because we wanted to get a better understanding of why Caden brought the taser to begin with.
3. Caden didn't really do anything in particular besides acting shifty.
And 4. This was Naught's only frontpage feature on Kiwi Farms ever, and was based on a carefully edited lie, his only small claim to fame on KF ever throughout 3 years on the website was based on a mistruth he created.

36:48 you can hear the second shit start goes against the Watchmen's favor, Kyle immediately brings up contacting "Josh" to Naught. It's funny how blatantly they weaponized KF and Null in their gay turf war over a schizo tranny autist.

{o}P II

www.lolcow.org
THE MAN WHO SOLD THE NUDES

PUNISHED “HAPA” NAUGHT

The Fool

can pee and poop at the same time
www.lolcow.org
Brave™ User
For the longest time I though @naught was being ironically retarded with his shit OP's and general demeanour. Weird how the line between being an ironic retard and a real retard can be blurred in this day and age.
I no longer believe in Poe's Law anymore because I've come to realize that people are not smart enough to parody anything. Everything you see online is 100% legitimate and not a joke. I think children are sexually attractive.

{o}P II

www.lolcow.org
Great OP as always.
Is this Kyle dude a trained counselor or just a retard who happens to work for a suicide hotline?
View attachment 7983
What's funny about this? Even a seasoned lolcow enjoyer like me can't see it. Yikes unironically.
I think we would have another Lemming Sunday if anyone from that server actaully worked at a suicide hotline.