Tranny Naught / Bismuth / anameisaname / ANoN LLC / nitto / nanashi / death of chans / Doppelganger / TardWarsLLC / CPU Bismuth Heart / CTRL / .moe - Chris Chan troll / white knight, closeted homosexual troon lover, wears his mom's dresses and bra, habitual liar, neo-nazi larper, tried to sell a lolcow's nudes for 100$, total 🐍 snake🐍

• I WILL PUT A BULLET INTO JOSEPH ROBINETTE BIDEN'S SOFT SKULL AT 12:04 PM ON JULY 4TH, 2022. THE SECRET SERVICE CANNOT STOP ME.

{o}P II

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt is a pedophile supporter
www.lolcow.org
FB119D66-2CBB-4C65-80BD-6C9A51F4B4BF.jpeg

The Fool

can pee and poop at the same time
www.lolcow.org
Brave™ User
Neither naught or WCT were friends with bella, bella was in her own little white knight group controlling chris. WCT tried to be friendly with her so he could keep a short leash on her, bella was very defensive about it. WCT said naught actively tried to push bella away which might be why bella was defensive about WCT trying to interact with her, but that's just from what WCT said, I didn't witness anything the Watchmen ever did myself.

The Fool

can pee and poop at the same time
www.lolcow.org
Brave™ User
both naught and WCT knew bella was a ween but they couldn't get chris to not interact with her, or the praetor crew in general for that matter. naught tried to outright demonize them while WCT tried to pretend to be friendly with them to facilitate open communication so they could know exactly what praetor was planning next. Neither plan worked, but, it's Chris, what can you do.