Fuck them. They are thieves. I am in full support of criminalising their libtardery so they all end up meeting with a firing squad.

Loud House fandom - Bronies 2.0?

Jus✝ice

the conqueror of all
www.lolcow.org
why are half the episodes in this show about the main kid trying to get some pussy from his sisters

Uni

www.lolcow.org
This will never be trolling, this is just a faggot tweeter's attempt to join Channic culture and failing so hard that not even that cuntboy Quadruple-W is impressed.

OP, please go back to your mainly Spastic Zoomer and Millennial website and cry yourself to "Vivienne Medrano X Josiah Brooks Hentai.avi.exe"

Jazz never died!

www.lolcow.org
I've been thinking these faggots deserve a lolcow thread for awhile, so here we go!

For those who don't know or care, The Loud House is a boring, unfunny Nicktoon created by a convicted sexual harasser about a generic 11-year-old boy living with 10 sisters (only two of whom have any actual personality). The show's fandom are pure cringelords whose crimes include drawing CP and perging out whenever someone disagrees with their opinions (see links below).
The fanbase is pure autism. Some of the users on DA who are members of this fandom could use a page on them.
OP is mad that he got btfo by TMNTFAN85 on twitter
View attachment 13345

except i didn't? i just like trolling cartoon-loving spergs is all.
10/10 best trolling of the year. Don't get assmad at TMNTFAN85 he is a sperg who can't handle criticism.

Gangweed

Now yuo see...
www.lolcow.org
Doesn't one episode have a lesbian? I think I saw my sister watching this on her ipad once

Gangweed

Now yuo see...
www.lolcow.org
Why didint you archive anything retard? One of the tweets is deleted now. at least insert the screencaps.
DrbVoioUUAANvAz.jpg

DrbVjjXU8AAKdD5.jpg

stupid retard 1.PNG

stupid retard 2.PNG