"No. No. No."

Loud House fandom - Bronies 2.0?

Haruhara Haha

Live, laugh, love, lulz
www.lolcow.org
I've been thinking these faggots deserve a lolcow thread for awhile, so here we go!

For those who don't know or care, The Loud House is a boring, unfunny Nicktoon created by a convicted sexual harasser about a generic 11-year-old boy living with 10 sisters (only two of whom have any actual personality). The show's fandom are pure cringelords whose crimes include drawing CP and perging out whenever someone disagrees with their opinions (see links below).

Bartleby

poorfags get out
www.lolcow.org
OP is mad that he got btfo by TMNTFAN85 on twitter
1631234646305.png

Congenital Jackoff

Computers don't make errors.
www.lolcow.org
Mod
His sister reminded him of a character in the show he became enamoured with. The show is responsible for a traumatised child lmao
Yeah I looked at some archived general threads and immediately regretted it. What the fuck. Post the screenshot you're talking about pussy.

Belial

Satirically Satan
www.lolcow.org
Tard Cage Resident
Better concept, me shattering mirrors for thirty mins, screen glitches out and you hear a gunshot and everyone goes,

Was that a sopranos reference?

Eh, who cares, Simpsons did it.

It's just as unfunny.

Congenital Jackoff

www.lolcow.org
Mod
His sister reminded him of a character in the show he became enamoured with. The show is responsible for a traumatised child lmao
I don’t have screencaps saved of graphic descriptions of child sex crimes.
Has this retard pedo been identified? Seems like a guy worth looking into. Did he really describe in detail sexually assaulting his 10 year old sister in a fucking 4chan post? The very first thing I saw in one of the random archived general threads was a picture of one of the shows characters being mounted by a dog before I noped the fuck out, so I guess I really shouldn't be so surprised.

{o}P II

off with his head man
www.lolcow.org
Has this retard pedo been identified? Seems like a guy worth looking into. Did he really describe in detail sexually assaulting his 10 year old sister in a fucking 4chan post? The very first thing I saw in one of the random archived general threads was a picture of one of the shows characters being mounted by a dog before I noped the fuck out, so I guess I really shouldn't be so surprised.
Yes, in detail (including that he had to clean her up afterwards because “she didn’t clean out, sick fucking bastard). said he didn’t care what happened to him and that he felt guilty but hadn’t told anyone yet.

Congenital Jackoff

www.lolcow.org
Mod
I took a risk and asked them on /trash/ if they had the screencap, and this is the only response I got. Imagine carrying water for pedos when you're already jacking it to cartoon little girls on 4chan
View attachment 13350
That's a massive cope. Pedos love to jaw off about their sick fuck behavior because it gives them the chance to relive the experience, the same way serial killers love to spill their guts about their own depraved shit. Reminds me of that old anonymous discussion board that was literally nothing but pedos describing their fucked up fantasies / rape and molestation experiences, I think it was called anon talk? All I remember is reading about the owner of the site on ED and visiting out of curiosity, only to realize that the article on it was very much accurate.