every one of those retards should be gassed

Lol look at that Spiderman faggot - get sneeded on

Xenarthran

I wouldn't mind a girl with major ass hair
www.lolcow.org
Was looking through a profile and found this gem.

1633838725825.png

https://kiwifarms.net/members/just-dont.15956/page-2

He really should get a thread of his own.

An0misus

مزرعة الكيوي، المعروفة سابقًا باسم منتديات كويكي،
www.lolcow.org

TheReturnofThePinkPanther

For the lulz?
www.lolcow.org

Icasaracht

Madchad.
www.lolcow.org
Maplebee's Manager
Oh all the religious faggots on the internet, I've noticed that Islam simps are the fucking woooooooooooooooooooorst.

All of them either schizos, overly-serious fucktards who try to posture to you that ALLAH IS THE WAY, or they're just plain assholes.
Islam's quintessential appeal is it requiring the complete and utter submission of their followers to God. It wrangles the inner tards of the converts and excuses many of the followers' terrible behaviors because, unlike other Abrahamic religions, Islam has never been revised or modernized to appeal our "modern" sensibilities. It is also exotic, alien, and easily mistranslated for those that do not speak Arabic, so any radical hadith can easily brainwash the uneducated alienated or weak-minded to believe in the most extreme shit without them realizing it.

Xenarthran

I wouldn't mind a girl with major ass hair
www.lolcow.org
Islam's quintessential appeal is it requiring the complete and utter submission of their followers to God. It wrangles the inner tards of the converts and excuses many of the followers' terrible behaviors because, unlike other Abrahamic religions, Islam has never been revised or modernized to appeal our "modern" sensibilities. It is also exotic, alien, and easily mistranslated for those that do not speak Arabic, so any radical hadith can easily brainwash the uneducated alienated or weak-minded to believe in the most extreme shit without them realizing it.
Islam's main appeal is that you get a free wife

Jay Bauman is Bae

and then suddenly there's just rape
www.lolcow.org
more importantly, you can beat them

frankly i'm surprised that more kiwis aren't secretly craving a caliphate, sounds like it would implement all that is based and redpilled.
I guess getting rid of coomer anime and alcohol is a bridge too far, though

the speed of light claim is funny: https://www.miracles-of-quran.com/speed_of_light.html
brownies literally incapable of hyperbole, it must be prophetic