Lol look at that Spiderman faggot - get sneeded on

Nඞll

pooperator
www.lolcow.org
Dead Nigger
Someone decides share comments on Rittenhouse from KYM and screenshots his entire screen showing his bookmarks including a lesbian tranny comic.
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/regarding-a-quote-on-kym-about-rittenhouse.105940/
1637523397621.png

comments:

1637523623671.png

thread got deleted lol. Good thing I had a tab open.

RedEyes

Is this gay Kiwi Farms fanfic hour or what?
www.lolcow.org

Bartleby

poorfags get out
www.lolcow.org
While everyone was spectating Null's freak-out, Dude weed was participating in PM chains.

View attachment 17543

What The Shit manages to be funny for once.
View attachment 17544

View attachment 17545

View attachment 17546

The users were able to convince Dude Weed that Hollywood Hulk Hogan had killed himself because of the vaccine's side effects

View attachment 17547

View attachment 17548

View attachment 17549
I'm surprised he hopes HHH didn't kill himself, considering he's a lot more active in A&N threads than @Suburban Bastard yet he has no qualms telling the latter to do a flip:
1637721758076.png

1637721762897.png

Suburban Bastard

scared of emus and geese
www.lolcow.org
Brave™ User
House Faggot
Dead Nigger
I'm surprised he hopes HHH didn't kill himself, considering he's a lot more active in A&N threads than @Suburban Bastard yet he has no qualms telling the latter to do a flip:
View attachment 17550
View attachment 17551
1637722247860.png

1637722254760.png

1637722620572.png

Here's also a few I only copy and pasted since I was on mobile

Dude Weed 1 minute ago
@Suburban Bastard, I won't mourn your passing due to the vaccine, your name is fitting you are a miserable bastard
Dude Weed A moment ago
@Suburban Bastard, how old are you? iirc guessing maybe mid 20's to early 30's, you will probably die of heart failure within 3 years, you played yourself, if you stopped attacking me I might feel bad for the very short life you will lead. If you are a fat fuck you will probably die or be sent to ICU this next cold/flue season, your immune system is fucked. If you are trully as exceptional as I believe you may be and get a boost shot expect to die even sooner. Lol GL
Dude Vaccines A moment ago
Jesus Saves turn to him before its too late
Dude Vaccines A moment ago
@Suburban Bastard, not anymore, the world is coming to an end, I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior, you should too