"What part of "Dom won, and all of us need to fucking rope ourselves" do you not understand?"

Levels of fatness (taken from the onionfarms thread) part 1

twatter

a based terf bbw autist lesbian kween
www.lolcow.org
Brave™ User
What are fatties?
Fatties are obviously fatties if they're obese, but there's such thing as normal weight obese (or hidden obese), skinny-fat, overfat, overweight, chunky, fat and strong (high body fat and muscle, so some powerlifters are usually like this), well-built (usually synonym of chunky and chubby), etc. If I have the most information on one of the fats, it's because I know the most about it.
The real levels of fatness:
The levels of fatness goes as XXS fats, XS fats, Small fats, Medium fats, Medium 2.0 fats, large fats, and XL or death fats.
  1. 2XS or extra extra small fats (not a level on Fluffy's types of fats): usually any person that has a low body weight, but has a high level of body fat: see skinny-fat. Mainly does a lot of cardio, but eats not enough to maintain energy.
    mh-brogress-social-1567091049.jpg

11-3-17-how-i-got-this-body-taylor-simpson-1536x1536.jpg
  2. XS fat or extra small fat (also not a level on Fluffy's types of fats) usually a normal weight person, with an overfat body fat percentage so for young adults 20-39, for example, would be around a 23-24.9 BMI with around a low level of overfat body fat percentage (IMO is around 30-32% for women and 25-27% for men). Overdos cardio, but eats a normal amount, hence "normal weight obese". Usually looks like this
    Screenshot_2021-04-05_15-21-49.png

skinnyfat.jpg
  3. Small fats or (fluffy or healthy on Fluffy's types of fats; usually called overfat, slightly to moderately overweight, chunky, or chubby) Depending on height, small fats that are under 5'0" for women can even be a 4 (like dwarf people) or 6 dress size (petite short women/girls) ex: for slightly below average height, like anyone slightly above 5'1-5'4", it's usually a dress size of an 8, but different body shapes can be different sizes and small fats are usually and can be at what the fashion industry may consider plus sized like a US 8 in women's or a 9 in junior's dresses, and wear borderline plus sized pants (what HAES people consider plus sized), and sometimes have their pants size in plus sized stores, but only online lol. Average small fats in women's height (so 5'5"), are usually small fats at a dress size of US women's 10, junior's 11, and so on. Small fats are ALWAYS at a BMI between 25-29.9, and can be at risk of having diseases associated with obesity, especially today's late boomers and early gen Xer's, whom are at their late middle aged life, becoming seniors once they turn 60. Small fats that are babies (sadly there's some small fat babies) throughout their early middle ages sometimes don't get high blood pressure. Usually with body fat percentage, for 20-39 year old young adults, small fats are on the higher end of the overfat range (33-35% for women and 28-30% for men.) But, small fat women especially in their 20-30's, which is peak fertility, can have disorders and diseases associated with infertility, but hambeasts, twiggies, and extremely muscular women also have the same risks with their fertility. Small fats get mistaken as "normal" by FA community. Some examples of small fats with body fat percentage and BMI. The two people with a BMI of 27 are IMO in the cusps between slightly to moderately overweight.
    32.jpg

Female-body-fat-percentage-2.jpg

2C423FEF00000578-0-image-m-31_1442269522298.jpg

2C51CA9E00000578-0-image-m-28_1442269498721.jpg

b71fff4e2d787dc95036cda8698a4946 (copy).jpg

bmi-photos-2.jpg
  4. Medium fats are usually moderately obese, with a BMI in the "class one obesity range". Medium fats get mistakenly referred to as small fats by the FA community, and just like small fats, can be at risk (but greater) to have disorders like heart disease, etc. For women, they're usually have to shop at plus size stores, and are considered an XL or XXL in a lot of clothing, when getting it in the "straight sized" section. This group gets mistaken as "slightly" :story:"overweight", when they're beyond that. Usually above the upper 30's for young women in body fat percentage, and lower-mid 30's for young men in body fat %, you can tell that they're obese. While the small fats can sometimes have a decent FFMI, the medium fats will usually have a poor FFMI; their FFMI is usually classified as "Fat Man" or "Fat Woman" You can also tell the difference between a moderately overweight small fat vs a moderately obese medium fat is that one has a forming double chin, and the other already has one. As well as one claiming they're just "normal" and the other claiming they're "overweight" and the latter usually drinks the HAES koolaid. They usually look like this: (sometimes women with 45% body fat can be either a medium or large fat, but it usually varies between those two.) I also know that Adele lost weight from moderate to morbid obesity to "normal" BMI as well. Woman on the first picture was her "before" picture before she lost 3 stone. She is a UK dress size 20 in this picture. The second woman is a US dress size 16. A UK 20 is the same size as a US 16.
    b71fff4e2d787dc95036cda8698a4946.jpg

bmi-photos-2 (copy).jpg

2F91F6D700000578-3370490-Roma_before_joining_Cambridge_Weight_Plan_in_May_2015-a-128_145080639...jpg

sub-buzz-2113-1476989224-5.jpg

twatter

www.lolcow.org
Brave™ User
Part 2
  1. Medium fat 2.0 is basically a moderately obese person that has a ton of muscle. Some plus sized models (that actually have curves, not one big curve) and powerlifters fall into this category. These people I actually respect more because at least they do exercise and attempt to better themselves. My FFMI is actually called "solidly built", but I'm not a medium fat tho.
    Screenshot_2021-04-06_13-07-41.png

physique-rating-measurement.png

2016-10-26_09.28.25_3_1024x1024.jpg

teiko.jpg

2. Large fats (or on Fluffy's level of fatness "DAMN!") Large fats are in the morbidly obese BMI, usually on the middle end of plus size clothes, and have at least 50% body fat. Usually, these people get stared at quite often.
  3. Death fats, extra large fats, infinity fats are all the fatties that can be documented on Kiwifarms for lolcowdom. (Death fats on fluffy's levels of fatness is "OH HELL NO!" Usually, they're the fats that are featured on /fit/'s /fph/, and on r/fatlogic. Examples of deathfats are Tess Holliday, Lizzo, Amberlynn Ried, and Corissa Enneking.

SamHydedid911

Survivalist in the trash based economy
www.lolcow.org
I've never seen a fit person bitch about the BMI system. While yes muscle mass can throw BMI off fit people know they are outliers and keep being swole despite BMI ratings.

Sadly getting older and more cardio for sports I'm no longer "obese" BMI jacked. I'm the world's only going grey twink.

Jus✝ice

the conqueror of all
www.lolcow.org
I've never seen a fit person bitch about the BMI system. While yes muscle mass can throw BMI off fit people know they are outliers and keep being swole despite BMI ratings.

Sadly getting older and more cardio for sports I'm no longer "obese" BMI jacked. I'm the world's only going grey twink.
i dont think even as a bulkier muscled person ive ever gave a shit about BMI since it seems fair in all regards

KateHikes14

https://youtu.be/MQ8Ve4xkOgw
www.lolcow.org
Person of No Interest
Thinking BMI is unfair is how fat people out themselves online. No legit BMI outlier gives a fuck, the don't have the fatty cope necessary to type out "muh bodybuilders". (I copy pasted it, from a fatty.)

twatter

www.lolcow.org
Brave™ User
Thinking BMI is unfair is how fat people out themselves online. No legit BMI outlier gives a fuck, the don't have the fatty cope necessary to type out "muh bodybuilders". (I copy pasted it, from a fatty.)
One of the only qualms I have about it is it's only the tip of the iceberg of how many fat people there really is in the world. As shown in this table linked below, over 90% of males 20 and over in the USA, Greece, NZ, UK, and Iceland regardless of BMI have excess fat. Crazy really! Also, the fact that children's BMI, they have obviously anorexic teens as "normal percentile", but it's usually late teens (like 15-19 year olds) that they do this BS on. Like if they're obviously anorexic, you'd think they'd be in the 1-4 percentile, right?
Table #2
Overfat Adults and Children in Developed Countries: The Public Health Importance of Identifying Excess Body Fat.

Bad Gateway

King Simp
www.lolcow.org
One of the only qualms I have about it is it's only the tip of the iceberg of how many fat people there really is in the world. As shown in this table linked below, over 90% of males 20 and over in the USA, Greece, NZ, UK, and Iceland regardless of BMI have excess fat. Crazy really! Also, the fact that children's BMI, they have obviously anorexic teens as "normal percentile", but it's usually late teens (like 15-19 year olds) that they do this BS on. Like if they're obviously anorexic, you'd think they'd be in the 1-4 percentile, right?
Table #2
Overfat Adults and Children in Developed Countries: The Public Health Importance of Identifying Excess Body Fat.
post figure