They had an actual spreadsheet of thought criminals, and they considered me one of the worst of them. I managed to snag a copy back in 2014.

Let's start an internet war(absolutely a trolling plan)(most definitely a personal army request)

Xenarthran

I wouldn't mind a girl with major ass hair
www.lolcow.org
Let's make plans here and make discords so we can do the epic trolling and be internet cool guys and maybe potential terrorists.

Let's also do to some sites what Hitler did to Poland.

This is a team effort guys, discuss.

Xenarthran

I wouldn't mind a girl with major ass hair
www.lolcow.org
i am 2 kool 4 skool. If i don't know it then it is insignificant to the grand scheme of things

Bad Gateway

King Simp
www.lolcow.org
My plan is to fuck @Extreme Anal Gimp's fleshlight while he watches. He calls it his "girlfriend" lmao. He's asked me to wear a Joe Biden mask and tell the hairy legs story while I fuck the fleshlight, but that kind of makes me uncomfortable. It's so weird how he keeps coming into chat begging for someone to help him realize his fantasy, but I figure I'll give it a shot since he just won't stop talking about it.

Erotic Anus Lick

Formerly Chuck's
www.lolcow.org
My plan is to fuck @Extreme Anal Gimp's fleshlight while he watches. He calls it his "girlfriend" lmao. He's asked me to wear a Joe Biden mask and tell the hairy legs story while I fuck the fleshlight, but that kind of makes me uncomfortable. It's so weird how he keeps coming into chat begging for someone to help him realize his fantasy, but I figure I'll give it a shot since he just won't stop talking about it.
You're just radiating autism.

Bad Gateway

King Simp
www.lolcow.org
Just so we're both clear on what happened: You, once again backed into a corner and at your wit's end, asked me if I was autistic. I said I was, because that obviously is the funnier answer and gave me the expected outcome of you going "ME TOO" and expecting me to bond with you. Can you now guess what the problem is with your expectation?

Sleepingwiththepiscine

www.lolcow.org
Just so we're both clear on what happened: You, once again backed into a corner and at your wit's end, asked me if I was autistic. I said I was, because that obviously is the funnier answer and gave me the expected outcome of you going "ME TOO" and expecting me to bond with you. Can you now guess what the problem is with your expectation?
Where the hell did this come from?

Bad Gateway

King Simp
www.lolcow.org
Where the hell did this come from?
Chat. @Extreme Anal Gimp comes into chat about once a week begging for some new insane sexual favor or whining about how prolapsed he is. There are various outcomes, sometimes he gets a new owner (currently @slan), sometimes he reveals yet another new fetish (the latest is drinking the cum out of his fleshlight), and sometimes he's just very hurt and looking for a friend.