"made their own site to shitpost on (not gonna mention it)"

lets make conspiracy theories about kiwi farms

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
www.lolcow.org
Admin
Kiwi Farms is a bad website filled with assholes that go after people with autism and make absolute bullshit of them! Not talking about CWC since he did do some shit, no, I mean everyone else. They are hypocrites that stalk and dox people! Those assholes are literally wanting me to go "attack" them for their own sick amusement, but I will not give them that, instead, I will make everyone hate everyone on that shitty website! They are literally nazis but way worst! What I mean is, they are absolute pricks that just love ruining lives! There's literally fucking petitions to having that site shutdown because it's rotten and people apparently killed themselves because of that shit site! This shit is serious! I honestly won't be surprised if those assholes celebrate over people killing themselves since they literally don't stop and think about what the hell will happen if they ruin that person's life! If those assholes see this and think "oh, boo hoo, whatever lolcow! Autistic People deserve this, doxxing is wrong but we'll dox you anyway because we're fucking hypocrites!", this is proof they are insensitive dipshits. Where will they end up in the future? Probably in jail on a death sentence for making someone kill themself after ruining their entire fucking life! They will be in court and the victim's family would be there, absolutely pissed off that they are the reason the victim killed themself! Even the lawyer wouldn't help them because they literally deserve to get it for being insensitive bastards. They even talking about what was done in the past, the same time you probably learned from your fucking mistakes and never do it again. They just want to ruin lives! Those assholes can't talk shit about us all if we expose them for the disgusting rats they are! What will their defense be? "Oh they are all Autistic, so don't listen to them!", people will want to fuck them up anyways since they are assholes to people with autism the most. Only assholes who believes that autism is a disease will believe them. But since there's smart people out there that believes it isn't a disease, then they failed. The assholes failed.

Just A Bum

www.lolcow.org
Kiwi Farms is a bad website filled with assholes that go after people with autism and make absolute bullshit of them! Not talking about CWC since he did do some shit, no, I mean everyone else. They are hypocrites that stalk and dox people! Those assholes are literally wanting me to go "attack" them for their own sick amusement, but I will not give them that, instead, I will make everyone hate everyone on that shitty website! They are literally nazis but way worst! What I mean is, they are absolute pricks that just love ruining lives! There's literally fucking petitions to having that site shutdown because it's rotten and people apparently killed themselves because of that shit site! This shit is serious! I honestly won't be surprised if those assholes celebrate over people killing themselves since they literally don't stop and think about what the hell will happen if they ruin that person's life! If those assholes see this and think "oh, boo hoo, whatever lolcow! Autistic People deserve this, doxxing is wrong but we'll dox you anyway because we're fucking hypocrites!", this is proof they are insensitive dipshits. Where will they end up in the future? Probably in jail on a death sentence for making someone kill themself after ruining their entire fucking life! They will be in court and the victim's family would be there, absolutely pissed off that they are the reason the victim killed themself! Even the lawyer wouldn't help them because they literally deserve to get it for being insensitive bastards. They even talking about what was done in the past, the same time you probably learned from your fucking mistakes and never do it again. They just want to ruin lives! Those assholes can't talk shit about us all if we expose them for the disgusting rats they are! What will their defense be? "Oh they are all Autistic, so don't listen to them!", people will want to fuck them up anyways since they are assholes to people with autism the most. Only assholes who believes that autism is a disease will believe them. But since there's smart people out there that believes it isn't a disease, then they failed. The assholes failed.
i don't get the joke, can you please explain it to me?

Buck Breaker

the biggest niggerposter since 1865
www.lolcow.org
i don't get the joke, can you please explain it to me?
1625438137236.png