"yo haha"

Kiwifarmer hypocrisy

An0misus

مزرعة الكيوي، المعروفة سابقًا باسم منتديات كويكي،
www.lolcow.org
I watched Sallow Dawn's recent video about Bella, I think this is a fair representation of the overall userbase of the place, the following points make Kiwifarmer hypocrisy painfully obvious:
  • Diagnosing people with personality disorders was discouraged, Bella is often diagnosed by these people as a psychopath. This was so discouraged as a matter of fact that people who diagnosed King of /pol/ as cluster B were threatened with a ban.
  • They use SocJus language to a point it would make Dyn blush.
  • Plenty of anti-zoosadist moralfagging.
And most importantly:
  • "No trolling plans. We're not the Autistic Illuminati"
I thought the journos were lying when they said that Kiwifarms harasses people and that it's just a place for documenting? Something something only political statement something something

There are several more points, plenty as a matter of fact, such as the sockpuppeting or the use of a lolcow 'that enjoys the attention', of course, these are only the ones Sallow Dawn's faggy videos make obvious

An0misus

مزرعة الكيوي، المعروفة سابقًا باسم منتديات كويكي،
www.lolcow.org
I agree, especially when said plans are directed towards trolling you

VeryMuchSendingTheirBest

Poomp it
www.lolcow.org
I watched Sallow Dawn's recent video about Bella, I think this is a fair representation of the overall userbase of the place, the following points make Kiwifarmer hypocrisy painfully obvious:
  • Diagnosing people with personality disorders was discouraged, Bella is often diagnosed by these people as a psychopath. This was so discouraged as a matter of fact that people who diagnosed King of /pol/ as cluster B were threatened with a ban.
  • They use SocJus language to a point it would make Dyn blush.
  • Plenty of anti-zoosadist moralfagging.
And most importantly:
  • "No trolling plans. We're not the Autistic Illuminati"
I thought the journos were lying when they said that Kiwifarms harasses people and that it's just a place for documenting? Something something only political statement something something

There are several more points, plenty as a matter of fact, such as the sockpuppeting or the use of a lolcow 'that enjoys the attention', of course, these are only the ones Sallow Dawn's faggy videos make obvious
I thought hypocrisy was built-in by design in places like KF or /cow/?

DA Lynne Abraham

www.lolcow.org
Diagnosing people with personality disorders was discouraged, Bella is often diagnosed by these people as a psychopath. This was so discouraged as a matter of fact that people who diagnosed King of /pol/ as cluster B were threatened with a ban.
Pretty funny considering Josh likes to diagnose Bryan every fifth or sixth podcast to fill dead air. "I swear he gets off on the attention I give him, guys!" Which I guess is correct. But fuck Josh.