oops we ran into some problems, you have been banned for spam, contact the ooperating retard in chief if this was done in error

An0misus

مزرعة الكيوي، المعروفة سابقًا باسم منتديات كويكي،
www.lolcow.org
The only thing funny about ILJ is the fact that she has a fungal infection. Aside from that, she and the rest of her clique are nothing short of odious college edgelords. Her fifteen minutes have long been up and unless there's ground breaking developments in the CWC saga, or her glownigger tits suddenly surface, then nobody really gives a shit.
Lots of retards like @Syntaxis give a shit, that's the problem

FaggotPuncher

Punching faggots and taking names
www.lolcow.org
People are talking about things I don't like 😡
brave_zNGN9x8vmd.png

Syntaxis

Syntaxion
www.lolcow.org
Lots of retards like @Syntaxis give a shit, that's the problem
I think @Internet Persona hit the nail on the head. She had her 15 minutes of fame, and yeah, I really gave a shit early on when it was 99% doxing, talking to people, figuring out stuff, putting pieces together. Back when she made sock after sock to do damage control, when there were 100 updates to the story after waking up

I don't think she'll resurface anymore, nor will she do anything of note now Chris is in jail. But people like WCT/Sean might still resurface and do lolcow-tier things.

Also, like @KateHikes14 says, it turns out that not everyone is interested in the same things as you. Shocker, I know.

Last edited:

Jazz never died!

www.lolcow.org
Bella might resurface to rekindle the fame. The autists on Kiwi will keep an eye on her till the day she dies. Never really cared about her the big thing for me was Chris did what and now he is going to trial for incest.

The big picture is was this the result of a severely autistic man taking advantage of his elderly mom for sex. Or was this the result of over a decades worth of trolling on the internet breaking him down but can't man up and walk away. Until one troll suggests to molest his mom. Both sides the trolls and Chris can't be trusted to tell the whole truth its only partial. The days of Liquid Chris is long gone and perhaps the innocence of Chris Chan?

Dagit

www.lolcow.org
Bella might resurface to rekindle the fame. The autists on Kiwi will keep an eye on her till the day she dies. Never really cared about her the big thing for me was Chris did what and now he is going to trial for incest.
Bella is irrelevant. She's no innocent, it is not denied that she joined Kiwi Farms and at the least signed up for all that means. She is also basically disposable. KF and CWC attract all number of psychos like flies to a cowpat. The people to blame are the people who ran CWCki and all the rest and turned Chris into their plaything. There is nothing Bella has done that Josh has not done worse, except it is possible Bella may have, at some point, had sex. This is pure deflection by Josh and his simps.

An0misus

مزرعة الكيوي، المعروفة سابقًا باسم منتديات كويكي،
www.lolcow.org
I didn't know you could actually read.
It's painfully obvious you don't know many things.
Then again, you think 5 sentences is a wall of text, so maybe I'm being too generous
Your retarded ranting is so dense it's the equivalent of reading 5 novels