You are a pathetic faggot who doxes people too gain a sense of power in your otherwise meaningless life.

An0misus

مزرعة الكيوي، المعروفة سابقًا باسم منتديات كويكي،
www.lolcow.org
The board was fun when it all started though, when there was a lot to uncover.
The board was never funny and Bella's thread was never funny
ILJ is not a lolcow, she's someone you have lots of animosity against
Ironically, had anyone made a thread about ILJ prior to the incest thing, everyone would deride it as a personal army request and bitch that she isn't interesting or funny enough for a thread
Anyone who's worth a damn, thinks that the ILJ shit is an unfunny personal army request, further proof of it that even the retards around here are able to pick up is the CDG saga.
Not that I expect you in particular to reach that conclusion with your room-temperature IQ

Syntaxis

Syntaxion
www.lolcow.org
The board was never funny and Bella's thread was never funny
ILJ is not a lolcow, she's someone you have lots of animosity against
Her thread and board weren't meant to be funny, dumbass. The alternative to her board was keeping everything in a single thread, which reached 1k pages in like a fucking week.

Plus all the WCT/Espeon/Watchmen shit, Praetor, ILJs family and friends, every other retard connected to all this - it was clearly too much for a single thread

Besides, she's not funny but she fits all other criteria of being a lolcow

Anyone who's worth a damn
So that excludes you then

thinks that the ILJ shit is an unfunny personal army request, further proof of it that even the retards around here are able to pick up is the CDG saga.
CDG came into this far later, if you think I'm going to defend that retard, you're wrong. Although I still think it's was nice that they interviewed Zoe and Roman, people who know ILJ directly.

Not that I expect you in particular to reach that conclusion with your room-temperature IQ
1633802667685.png

An0misus

www.lolcow.org
Her thread and board weren't meant to be funny, dumbass. The alternative to her board was keeping everything in a single thread, which reached 1k pages in like a fucking week.
Then why are you talking about her on lolcow websites
Besides, she's not funny but she fits all other criteria of being a lolcow
You absolute fucking retard, the only criteria for a lolcow is being unintentionally funny, this is not a scientific taxonomy of animals, you Trannyfarmers really are fucking retarded.
So that excludes you then
No, that excludes you.
CDG came into this far later, if you think I'm going to defend that retard, you're wrong. Although I still think it's was nice that they interviewed Zoe and Roman, people who know ILJ directly.
Holy shit, you're really are very stupid
I'm not defending anyone, I'm not asking you to defend anyone, I DON'T CARE ABOUT THESE PEOPLE, THEY'RE NOT FUNNY
Tongue my anus.
>look what I found googling you, hehe, you have been #owned and deboonked
Kill yourself

Syntaxis

Syntaxion
www.lolcow.org
Oh damn, idk, maybe because she's directly connected to one of the biggest and earliest lolcows? To the point where we know said lolcow raped his mom because of her phonecall?

I know thinking is hard for you, but even you can put 1 and 1 together

You absolute fucking retard, the only criteria for a lolcow is being unintentionally funny, this is not a scientific taxonomy of animals, you Trannyfarmers really are fucking retarded.
Meanwhile a big portion of lolcows aren't funny. Are zoosadists funny?

No, that excludes you.
Surely you can think of something better than "no you"?

I'm not defending anyone, I'm not asking you to defend anyone, I DON'T CARE ABOUT THESE PEOPLE, THEY'RE NOT FUNNY
"I'm not interested in them, so no one is interested in them"
Meanwhile ILJs thread got 1k pages in a week. Clearly some people cared.

I know you lack a theory of mind, but I think even you can understand this one if you think hard enough, just stop being retarded for one second

Last edited:

An0misus

www.lolcow.org
Oh damn, idk, maybe because she's directly connected to one of the biggest and earliest lolcows? To the point where we know said lolcow raped his mom because of her phonecall?

I know thinking is hard for you, but even you can put 1 and 1 together

Meanwhile a big portion of lolcows aren't funny. Are zoosadists funny?

Surely you can think of something better than "no you"?

"I'm not interested in them, so no one is interested in them"
Meanwhile ILJs thread got 1k pages in a week. Clearly some people cared.

I know you lack a theory of mind, but I think even you can understand this one if you think hard enough, just stop being retarded for one second
Surely you can:
1. Stop misrepresenting my point with passive-aggresive snark to make it look like you're not an absolute retard.
2. Kill yourself.

Syntaxis

Syntaxion
www.lolcow.org
Surely you can:
1. Stop misrepresenting my point to make it look like you're not an absolute retard.
2. Kill yourself.
Your dumb point is that ILJ is not a lolcow because she's not funny, when I say that 1, not all lolcows are funny and 2, her board came to be because far too many people were part of all this and because her thread was going too fast, you answer with
Which is fucking obvious. People didn't randomly start talking about her for no reason. She's a lolcow in her own right, what you find funny or interesting is not the same as what others consider funny or interesting. The fact her thread went that fast clearly shows people were interested. But like with many boards and threads, interest dies down after a while.
2. Kill yourself.
And I'm the mad one. Uh-huh.

Internet Persona

9gag auteur
www.lolcow.org
The board was fun when it all started though
The only thing funny about ILJ is the fact that she has a fungal infection. Aside from that, she and the rest of her clique are nothing short of odious college edgelords. Her fifteen minutes have long been up and unless there's ground breaking developments in the CWC saga, or her glownigger tits suddenly surface, then nobody really gives a shit.