I feel like such a tranny talking about pokemon hm01 my dick off

An0misus

مزرعة الكيوي، المعروفة سابقًا باسم منتديات كويكي،
www.lolcow.org
Kiwifarmer culture is centered around niggers. They have discussion threads for niggers. They banned hundreds of thousands of stormfags from A&H to save niggers from lynching. They listen to what nigger posters have to say. They elect a nigger as their Gunt board janitor. They have nigger avatars and act like niggers. They draw the entirety of their culture from niggers. Female boards are filled with sassy gifs about niggers and dogs. They watch Super Smash Bros competitions in worship of niggers. They will tell you how the "white girls fuck dogs" is a stale joke and they are just pretending to love dogs like they love niggers but the evidence speaks for itself in that Kiwifarms has always been and will be a website centered around the alogging done by fat catladies who fuck dogs.

An0misus

www.lolcow.org
:story::story::story:
They're so mad they forgot how to write stuff that makes a minimal amount of sense
:story::story::story:
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/body-...-with-the-description-of-gabby-petito.100538/
1632223385032.png

Exceptionally Exceptional is extremely mad and it's hilarious, has this True & Honest Fag being this retarded before? He looks very lolcowish.

• Truecrime folks who are checking Brian's spotify playlist history for their latest dopamine update and secretly hoping this only gets more mysterious
What's wrong with that?
"nooooooooo you can't just have fun stoooooooooop" kill yourself and provide me more fun.

An0misus

www.lolcow.org
I thought ventposting was a banable offense, why are they making exceptions for true & honest fags like Exceptionally Exceptional wishing hell on Earth to others because they either directly or indirectly hurt a precious white princess that he has to save?

180 upvotes in that post by the way

Xenarthran

I wouldn't mind a girl with major ass hair
www.lolcow.org
The world makes a lot more sense when you come to realize the over socialized people that make up a big of our sissy-society have no genuine convictions or moral standards, and are just moving with the herd to feel validated and experience something resembling a sissy emotion.

Hardly anyone who will make this out to be anything other than a simple murder genuinely gives any more of a shit about this sissy than the people who went from "believe sissies" to throwing out baseless excuses for why the spa perving sissy incident had to be fake or the anti-sissy advocates who treat the annual death toll to firearms as some kind of nation-ending existential crises while simultaneously downplaying the massive government overreach in response to a sissy that killed 100x as many people as a minor inconvenience that we all just need to live with.

All of it is no more deep than a sissy play acting.

thefrogninja

lolcow.org
www.lolcow.org
Something interesting I've observed.

I am unsure if Josh ever repented for his heavy promotion of a faildox. This is the timeline in regards to the thread name of TheGatorGamer. A user called this out and some users ran to Josh's defense.
View attachment 13540View attachment 13545View attachment 13546

The weird part here is Sam Losco. After Vetti resigned, he became the new janny. Near the time of the board's creation, Josh asked for mod nominations but specifically asked that chaindm and discordfags not be nominated.
View attachment 13544

This was because at the time many of the Gunt's biggest haters on the site were getting in personal contact with his enemies like Matthew Vickers, some guy called GeniusAnus, who was banned for being a failure, and the child bride Faith Vickers. Many users were in contact with Matthew and Faith via email/Skype and in dm chains (and likely discords as well) with GeniusAnus. Sam Losco was one of these people. The user Squire of Gothos exposed the dmchain. Squire, who is also a discordfag, has since not frequented the place as much.

I suspect many users are still planning things in discord and email. My evidence? Recently during the PPP stream regarding the faildox of TheGatorGator by Matthew he acuses Sam Losco, as well as other kf users, of being discordfags and plotting ops with Matthew. Many users like Spectre and Burger Fox have admitted to keeping in contact with Matthew and Faith, relaying messages and such.

Anyways, the tldr of this writing is that i guess Josh doesn't care much about his mods running ops or being discordfags who are directly involved in trolling cows anymore. Personally, I feel Sam has been a little too quiet about all these allegations. Then again, i don't use discord much :smug:
For some reason users are turning on some guy called Spectre for doing something nobody, including Josh, really takes issue with. That being contacting Faith or Matthew Vickers. He's clearly just trying to get information out of both. This feels related to personal grudges and behind the scenes actions. (discord)

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/faith-vickers-zoomer-girl-fai-fai.81194/page-59#post-10048822

Last edited:

Cocker

www.lolcow.org
Admin