• Don't advertise this site on the Kiwi Farms or I'll fucking beat you to death. Your attempts to failtroll Josh are not funny and are extremely faggy.

Sleepingwiththepiscine

www.lolcow.org
I love the Quartering Thread
InkedThis 617_LI.jpg

This 6172.PNG

Puppet

www.lolcow.org
I'm sure some of the fat women in ww had some of their first and biggest cooms ever to Edward Elric.
Are there even any women in Weeb Wars? I mean in the subforum (or the pro-Vic side, since they seem to be synonymous).

The only one that comes to mind is emspex, and even then you'd need to be loose with the definition of "woman".

An0misus

clean it up sea jerker
www.lolcow.org
orderofcringe, or "That Mario Guy" on Onionfarms makes 6 posts in the Creepshow art thread despite claiming in his first one that he doesn't want BP to be filled with "moralfag artubers" (verbatim).
https://archive.is/vMe4J#selection-924.2-1541.126Damn, it's like edgelord amoralfags, just like holier-than-thou moral crusaders, are huge hypocrites and that extremes touch.

btw
1624165420344.png

Imagine thinking any of that is bad

And he's Swedish which grants him irrevocable lolcow status

Good night. I fucking hate Kiwiniggers so much it's unreal.

Boingotango

www.lolcow.org
c72047eda4b56e1554cb8e68c0e4788f.png

Dude, I love how these guys always have to lie about what Kiwifarms does. I mean hell, it just got posted about that Akkiva faggot who they just doxed his kids and had them prominently displayed in the OP just because they were funny looking jew kids. But what about people like Puppychan where they had a thread just raring to go as soon as she was 18 just sitting there frothing at the mouth waiting.

Meanwhile, they'll piss and moan about LawTwitter faggots doxing them (which started waaayyy after they themselves started doxing super hard), but will act like when they dox is more pure because "at least they are honest about it".

BeeFerret

Soul-less Philosophical Zombie.
www.lolcow.org
View attachment 7035

Dude, I love how these guys always have to lie about what Kiwifarms does. I mean hell, it just got posted about that Akkiva faggot who they just doxed his kids and had them prominently displayed in the OP just because they were funny looking jew kids. But what about people like Puppychan where they had a thread just raring to go as soon as she was 18 just sitting there frothing at the mouth waiting.

Meanwhile, they'll piss and moan about LawTwitter faggots doxing them (which started waaayyy after they themselves started doxing super hard), but will act like when they dox is more pure because "at least they are honest about it".
Doesn't ralph's kid have a thread?