• Don't advertise this site on the Kiwi Farms or I'll fucking beat you to death. Your attempts to failtroll Josh are not funny and are extremely faggy.

The Fool

suscow.org
www.lolcow.org
Brave™ User
What was the final nail in the coffin for you?
That's the surreal thing, I can't name anything in specific. It was such a gradual decline, combined with slowly finding out everyone involved in it is insane in some way. It's like the film industry. Just so many bad decisions, mainly harboring the A&H doomer spergs and the intolerable BP cunts, along with their boring-ass cult cows that you kept seeing threads/posts for in the sidebar.

At the end of the day, it just stopped being a community, it's just 4chan now.

Jay Bauman is Bae

www.lolcow.org
i've always been disappointed that kiwi farms doesn't have a nigerian section

Really, the whole reason I got on the farms was the pandemic. Once it loosens up, I don't imagine I'll be anywhere near as active on anywhere in this corner of the internet. It's probably healthier to see the farms as a TV show - it has its seasons. Some seasons are better than others. I really enjoyed making people mad between November 3rd -> January 20th, but lately I haven't really felt the urge to see what's on the politisperg channel.

An0misus

clean it up sea jerker
www.lolcow.org
the Kiwifarms*
That's the surreal thing, I can't name anything in specific. It was such a gradual decline, combined with slowly finding out everyone involved in it is insane in some way. It's like the film industry. Just so many bad decisions, mainly harboring the A&H doomer spergs and the intolerable BP cunts, along with their boring-ass cult cows that you kept seeing threads/posts for in the sidebar.

At the end of the day, it just stopped being a community, it's just 4chan now.
It's not like 4chan, it's like Reddit, not that I think 4chan is a good place but it isn't like 4chan at all.

Nitto

Naught Funny.
www.lolcow.org
Dyn has been on fire today

In Floyd trial thread
A88E5EDD-A8AA-4833-932E-421E7B39C1DF.jpeg

DB5B0F51-88C8-4556-A79E-1CF59F2A7F7C.jpeg

9790B73C-D744-4C26-8176-4D685D323B1A.jpeg

In Gibes thread
79389527-20D0-41B9-BD24-847215B9CE15.jpeg