• Don't advertise this site on the Kiwi Farms or I'll fucking beat you to death. Your attempts to failtroll Josh are not funny and are extremely faggy.

Joshua "Null" Moon / IbanZ / IbanX / Iban / Ichverbot / CityRPG / Not Important / n-tech / Job4_2 / PumpedUpKicks / KiwiNull / King Janny

thefrogninja

lolcow.org
www.lolcow.org
Josh quote-tweeting people he's directly responding to like a homosexual instead of just replying normally. He's on another "USA is a dead nigger country" kick after the government says it's going to start doing things we are already aware it was going to do. BPD.
homo josh.png

Smiggles

The children consented.
www.lolcow.org
Josh quote-tweeting people he's directly responding to like a homosexual instead of just replying normally. He's on another "USA is a dead nigger country" kick after the government says it's going to start doing things we are already aware it was going to do. BPD.View attachment 6733
1623944000105.png

1623944013100.png

https://archive.vn/agkv9
And this is all because he's demanding that people ostracize their own family members for dumb reasons and people are making fun of him for it. What did he expect would happen? It's fucking stupid.

FaggotPuncher

Punching faggots and taking names
www.lolcow.org
And this is all because he's demanding that people ostracize their own family members for dumb reasons and people are making fun of him for it. What did he expect would happen? It's fucking stupid.
Feds aren't actually human and they would sell their own family. Fuck Josh, but also fuck feds. Above all, fuck you.

The Fool

suscow.org
www.lolcow.org
Brave™ User
"why don't you use this amazing popular language that does everything you need?"
"mean people like it :( "

Also Discord's frontend is trash but don't let that speak for it's backend, the backend is very well-engineered and, unlike the frontend team, they actually know what they're doing. Discord also adopted Rust out of necessity, they were using Elixir, but BEAM wasn't performant enough for them, so they started writing their hotpaths as NIFs written in Rust. It's not like they "fell for some tranny meme", they needed better performance so they got it.
Oh but I guess we shouldn't concern ourselves with the backend tranny goblins, obviously Josh is the master of Elixir and if he says Rust is bad then it must be the trained software engineers who are wrong.
I'm starting to see why he can't find a webhost, if all he ever cares about is identity politics and not the technical merits of something, he's going to waste a lot of time and effort fighting a one-man crusade instead of just getting work done. Like, do these people not realize they're being the exact same SJWs they criticize? Stop caring about who made what or who uses what and just look at the technical aspects of it.

M e a t Z o n e

Get in fuckboi
www.lolcow.org

cjöcker

www.lolcow.org
Admin
He's completely sedentary how's he out of breath??

but BEAM wasn't performant enough for them
What? How? That shit flies dude.

Rust has some advantages but its syntax is pretty fucking rough.
No???? Its really damn close to C.
focused on concurrency
Is he thinking of Golang? Rust isn't really focused on concurrency. It has multi threading and async with Tokio but I'd hardly say that its focused around it.
Zend (Isreal)
WHAT A FUCKING SCHIZO

He is right about rust, it's a tranny meme language and it's syntax is as beautiful as the "womxn" that have made it.
You have no clue what you're on about.

Puppet

www.lolcow.org
obviously Josh is the master of Elixir and if he says Rust is bad then it must be the trained software engineers who are wrong.
Josh code review when?
https://github.com/jaw-sh
Not surprising coming from the dude who threw away his life just to run some fringe forum.
He really doesn't seem to get that most normal people aren't willing to destroy their closest interpersonal relationships over something stupid and ephemeral like politics or whether your brother works for the government.

Although to be fair to Null, the trannies and facists that he's lecturing on Twitter also don't seem to get that.

An0misus

clean it up sea jerker
www.lolcow.org
Josh quote-tweeting people he's directly responding to like a homosexual instead of just replying normally. He's on another "USA is a dead nigger country" kick after the government says it's going to start doing things we are already aware it was going to do. BPD.View attachment 6733
I'd like to bring attention to the original tweet, in which they're talking about bean counters and ink drinkers not glowniggers.
1623983981435.png

Josh, you're fucking deranged and it's fucking hilarious.

The Fool

suscow.org
www.lolcow.org
Brave™ User
What? How? That shit flies dude.
I don't have their benchmarks, but they have a massive system load and Rust is probably going to be more efficient than a virtual machine any day of the week. Also that blog post I mentioned specifically was about some of Elixir's data types not being good enough.

Is he thinking of Golang? Rust isn't really focused on concurrency. It has multi threading and async with Tokio but I'd hardly say that its focused around it.
He probably misinterpreted the idea that the ownership system prevents a lot of concurrency-based bugs.
C# is a hell of a lot easier to write massively parallel code in, Rust is honestly kind of painful right now, they really need to work on masking working with Tasks easier (and they are). And of course I already mentioned how Elixir is overkill and Go just outright sucks.