he depicts modern Sonic fans as enemies of the people and the state that can and should be executed just for existing

Dom Cruise - A man deprived of his dignity.

Arm Pit Cream

🌊💪🏻🌴White Boy Summer Has Commenced🍹🤜🌊
www.lolcow.org
Person of Interest
Confrimed Drama Goblin
will expand when I can add more attachments
Dom Cruise is a far right 32 year old Pennsylvania based anti-SJW manchild turned doomsayer Christian anime profile pic. Despite Dom's age, he sees the world in the lens of an autistic teenager who watches Nintendo lets plays all day, crying about being born in the "Wrong Generation", constantly going on about the 90s or the 2000s. Dom pines for a different age, a place of "Nostalgia", a reoccurring theme through out every single one of his posts. Dom fails to understand the criticism levied against him, believing himself to be crusading for righteousness.
Dom first came to prominence due to the posting of Snailslime in the lol look at this fag thread on [REDACTED], quickly he caught on and it began getting under his skin despite not having an account there. Despite Snail only presenting screenshots, this messed with Dom's head and seemingly in coordination with his life going poorly has caused him to go off the rails. Dom rants on a variety of issues such as WW3 being inevitable or that fucking bitch Anita ruining all of videogames which is really important while Derek Chauvin's trial is going on.
image_2021-04-12_010115.png

Dom's first well known blow up was within the Best Friends Play thread, where Dom attempted to derail the thread by "casually" hinting at a legendary, underrated anime that could rival the likes of Hirohiko Araki's Jojo's Bizarre Adventure or Hideaki Anno's Neon Genesis Evangelion. To this, he promised a thread that would redefine the medium as a whole while he redpilled the masses on his m/a/sterful takes.
Screenshot_2021-04-18 The Super Best Friends Super Best Thread.png

After much prying this anime was finally revealed to be the well known and generic mid 2000s trash known as "Read or Die", before going on about how it totally owned the SJWs by having girls with big tits, truly unheard of in anime. Promptly he was laughed out of the thread in which he was once a regular.
Screenshot_2021-04-18 The Super Best Friends Super Best Thread(2).png
Screenshot_2021-04-18 The Super Best Friends Super Best Thread(3).png

Dom's biggest and most famous meltdown was when he posted his legendary "I hereby reject Doomer posting and the far right" thread, almost mirroring Baked Alaska's betrayal of the far right before quickly returning to his acceleration, nationalist based beliefs. This led to Dom later changing the name to cope after being mocked for pages.
Screenshot_2021-04-18 Getting deep with Dom Cruise(2).png
Screenshot_2021-04-18 Getting deep with Dom Cruise(1).png

Regardless of the topic of any such thread, Dom must make it about his limited, drug addled "nostalgia"-centric world view. For example, making this thread about homosexuality into yet another forced nostalgia wank fest.
Screenshot_2021-04-12 So what even is queer anymore (1).png

When a parody account was made, Dom got mad, missing the point thinking that it had anything to do with his opinions, rather then his worldview or nature.
Screenshot_2021-04-18 What did APC do to get banned (1).pngScreenshot_2021-04-18 What did APC do to get banned (2).png

The saga of Dom Cruise will continue until one day where he travels off into the Appalachian Mountains, going crazy from lack of old videogames untouched by the dangerhaired grubbers.
Screenshot_2021-04-18 The Trial of Derek Chauvin(1).png

Arm Pit Cream

🌊💪🏻🌴White Boy Summer Has Commenced🍹🤜🌊
www.lolcow.org
Person of Interest
Confrimed Drama Goblin
Dom Cruise is a veteran weeb-warrior despite his late join date and very proud coomer despite his Christian roots, in a thread about video game journalism he went on a rant about anime nipples.
Screenshot_2021-04-18 Games Journalism General.png

But fear not, Dom has battled the SJW scourge since his inception
Screenshot_2021-04-18 Anti-SJW The boys who cried SJW.pngScreenshot_2021-04-18 Anti-SJW The boys who cried SJW(1).png

naught

Probably black IRL
www.lolcow.org
Person of Interest

wtfeasymode

this game sucks
www.lolcow.org
I saw Dom Cruise at the grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and sperging about the 2000s. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him grumble about the stinky jews as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any Woke infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by talking about 20 year old chinese cartoons.

{o}P II

{o}P II#5773
www.lolcow.org
I can’t even imagine the sheer retardation it must take for someone to believe that video games are anything but a way for corporations to make a shit ton of money and to choose to not live rather than be deprived of them.

or that the removal of female characters being ridiculous charicatuers of real women for weirdos like him to jack off to is a bad thing.

Black Jack sans Hookers

The autism is intentional 40% of the time
www.lolcow.org
I'm really enjoying his return to God posts.

It's not even theologically correct from any major sect, it's just another pseudo-intellectual LARP.
9249823984.png

My favorite thing about Dom though is that every single post is like 16 year old who knows better than you about the world.
Except he's mid 30s and never grew out of his hipster "Everything new is bad" phase.

892.png

998.png

938923489.png

"Dumbed down people started getting their head filled with politics"
Ironic

The Fool

♑︎□︎♎︎ □︎♐︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ ⬧︎♓︎⬧︎⬧︎♓︎♏︎⬧︎
www.lolcow.org
Brave™ User
Dom is a man with a warped, nonsensical worldview desperately trying to fit it into reality.

He even said non-believers in Christianity go to a temporary purgatory to get a second chance.

He has no idea what he wants to believe but he's not going to find whatever it is in this world.