tfw when thread creation powers taken away

Does Lolcow.org Do Enough To Celebrate The Blessed Virgin Mary, The Mother of Our Lord And Savior Jesus Christ - The Star of the Sea

Bad Gateway

King Simp
www.lolcow.org
As a Catholic forum dedicated to improving the world through prayer, I believe that we have been neglectful in our devotions to the Holy Mother. I suggest that we begin with adding a daily praying of the Rosary, following the traditional layout of the Glorious mysteries on Sunday and Wednesday, the Sorrowful mysteries on Tuesday and Friday, the Joyful mysteries on Monday and Saturday, and the Luminous mystery (of course) on Thursday. @slan can and should lead these moments of deep prayer, as she is the woman here who is both a Mother AND an Administrator, and in that way, she is very similar to Mary.

Also I think somebody already said this but we should have a Q&A forum. It was a bad gay idea when they said it but its a good righteous idea now because its my idea and also because I have a lot of dumb and bad questions that I don't wanna keep shitting up Philosophy & Enlightenment with.

ETA: Also, FOOD DRAMA

Last edited:

Jus✝ice

the conqueror of all
www.lolcow.org
i was on board with the idea until you decided to say this
@slan can and should lead these moments of deep prayer, as she is the woman here who is both a Mother AND an Administrator, and in that way, she is very similar to Mary.
comparing a common whore to the mother of the messiah is blasphemous and any true catholic would know this