Trashfire Debate Taylor Pickens on the Ethics of Violating Restraining Orders

How should Taylor Pickens commit suicide?

• Total voters

Taylor Mitchell Pickens

unhinged stalker
www.lolcow.org
Tard Cage Resident
Person of Interest
Lmao, seriously I can't be the only one that thinks it's hilarious how someone would be stupid enough to go through such lengths to get a no-contact order on someone you've never met in person, and is so far away that the chances of even physically meeting are about as likely as winning the lottery. At least I'm self-aware when I do dumb shit on the reg.

And what's even funnier is the people who buy her fake ass narrative. Coming from the person who took advantage of my trust and kindness, wished death upon me and my family, and now even tried to harm me legally and financially on multiple occasions. By comparison I've... Sent a few funny messages? Made a dumb wiki that was never meant to be taken seriously? Holy lolcow, what a criminal I am. Totally warrants this bashing and hate culture going on.

The only reason I'm not considering legal action of my own is because I know what a gigantic waste of time and money it would be, and the thing about it is, no one will learn a lesson because either there is no lesson to be learned, or the person in question is too stubborn to admit when they're wrong and keeps adding fuel to the fire instead of doing a competent job putting it out.

Taylor Mitchell Pickens

unhinged stalker
www.lolcow.org
Tard Cage Resident
Person of Interest
The reality of the situation is very different from how it's been talked up by her, I assure you. There's a reason people on Kiwi Farms post as if it's a parody. Calling me a stalker based on my actions in the past, is a joke. A joke that only began once she decided she had no further use for me, I might add.

I'm not afraid to admit it, I have my faults. Especially at that time, I was way too nice and forgiving of people, and I could see how my niceness could be interpreted as obsessive. I'm still working on that, you know, not being overly generous to people. It's so easy for people to take a mile if you give them an inch. For better or for worse, I learned a lot from my unfortunate encounter with Imakuni of Vinesauce. I learned about using pseudonyms to hide your real identity, that was really clever in retrospect and I've definitely been copping that in recent years. But most importantly I learned not to trust people who are unabashedly evil and manipulative. I have mental scars from that toxic encounter/relationship/whatever you want to call it that will never fade. I sometimes get nightmares over it, even. There was a brief moment in time where her actions towards me really made me feel worthless as a person. But eventually I just had to accept... that I did nothing wrong, and she did everything wrong. For many years, even fairly recently, I believed she was right and I was wrong. I read what I posted as a teen, cringed, and in some ways I could understand her mindset... but no, it just doesn't add up. I even started to believe that she was a victim and I was somehow responsible for some sort of damage, but no, that simply isn't the case.

I fell into a hole once, I dug my way out, and I never want to go back to that hole, Ernie. The only reason I even did what I did earlier this year was because I did feel bad about a few things I did, and I did feel bad about her mother abusing her. I can't help being human, I can't help but feel empathy or sympathy. I wasn't looking to fix anything that was already broken, I just wanted the chance to offer a real apology. But the response then, the response later, and even the response now tells me everything I need to know about this entire situation. If you truly can't see the problem, God help your soul.

Taylor Mitchell Pickens

unhinged stalker
www.lolcow.org
Tard Cage Resident
Person of Interest
Yes, even at the end there, I still opted for the path of least resistance and offered her mercy. I had choices; I could either accept the deal to let her have her no-contact order, or I could try to take it to trial. But here's the thing about the latter option... Taking this issue to trial would be a gigantic joke, no, the fact it was even taken seriously at all, is a joke in and of itself. I shouldn't have to explain why it would be a joke, but based on your posts of late I'm starting to believe you genuinely are clueless about all this. So, since I have some spare time, maybe I could explain with yet even more gigantic paragraphs that you may or may not even read? (Hint: You should, because a real detective never cuts corners)

1 - If this issue were to be taken to trial, it would be near impossible to prove I am behind everything that happened. For one thing, even this account that I am posting on is dubious. Why? Because this assumes you actually trust the moderation stuff of Kiwi Farms, let alone the moderation staff of a Kiwi Farms splinter website. They are able to use tools to tell you what this account's IP Address is, but it doesn't confirm the person using the account. There are tens of millions of people that live in the United States, and millions still that live in each state, hundreds of thousands in some cities. Even if you narrow it down to a specific address, you still have to take into consideration roommates/family/etc that would act on my behalf. I won't confirm or deny either way, but there's a real possibility that this account has been used by as many as 5 people over the course of the last several months, and you'd be none the wiser because it's all from the same IP Address location. I've talked about my terrible experiences with Imakuni of Vinesauce to all of my friends and family, and they are on my side; They aid and assist me in my endeavours, and they're happy to do it because most of them know what it's like to be mistreated. It's nice to have people who care, and love you despite your faults.

2 - Proving identity is already an uphill battle, but connecting it to whatever person decides to show up for the trial is a different story. I know there is concrete proof of my connection to Imakuni of Vinesauce from years ago, as recent as 2014, since I have that documented in my backup drive. However, I possess no evidence of direct communication with her since that time, and my memory does not recall any instances either, which I can attest to at a trial, and it wouldn't be perjury, it would be the truth. I'm not the only person that has beef with her, and they probably have more free time to blow on sending her dumb messages directly than I do, where I'm more of a hands-off person that would rather handle things from a distance. Which leads me to the next big point.

3 - Motive. In order to pin the "crime" on me, you have to figure out the motive. However, there is none. Rather, my motive, if anything is to distance myself from all of that mess, which ties back into my hands-off approach I mentioned in point 2. I want no part in ever contacting her again, but I have no qualms with speaking of my past terrible experiences in the hopes that others do not make the same mistakes I did. You can joke about how "lol no one would ever do what you did", but you can't speak for everyone, especially people who suffer from social disabilities such as Autism. For all I know, I could be on the spectrum myself, and how would that look? Trying to bully me legally and such? I've never been officially diagnosed, mind, but if you think about it I do seem to exhibit quite a few of the symptoms, so you never know. So yeah, I don't have a motive to directly contact Imakuni of Vinesauce beyond 2014, so any evidence that tries to claim otherwise is 100% bogus/fabricated, despite what you may believe.

4 - Believability. While my screencap of her saying that she wishes death upon me and my family couldn't be counted as a death threat, this much I always knew but may have playfully poked fun at the fact someone else misconstrued a statement I made as such, it still proves that Imakauni of Vinesauce bears an unreasonable hatred towards me. So she has all the motive in the world to come up with false evidence to try and convict me of a crime I did not commit, and we know she has dumb people willing to do it for her because of people like you and DonkeyKongSmells. It would be very easy for me to make that argument in court, braindead even. This is the internet Ernie, do you realize how easy it is to fabricate shit? You should always take everything you read on here with a grain of salt, including everything this account posts.

5 - Wow you're still reading? Congratulations, you really do have no life, are Vitamin D deficient, and are about as gullible as a rabbit. You stick a carrot under a box, and what do you do? You take the carrot, all the while getting yourself trapped in a cage. I hope you and your friends one day break free of this cage Ernie, and sincerely, I wish you all happy holidays, and God bless. Amen.

Fentanyl Floyd

www.lolcow.org
Lmao, seriously I can't be the only one that thinks it's hilarious how someone would be stupid enough to go through such lengths to get a no-contact order on someone you've never met in person, and is so far away that the chances of even physically meeting are about as likely as winning the lottery. At least I'm self-aware when I do dumb shit on the reg.

And what's even funnier is the people who buy her fake ass narrative. Coming from the person who took advantage of my trust and kindness, wished death upon me and my family, and now even tried to harm me legally and financially on multiple occasions. By comparison I've... Sent a few funny messages? Made a dumb wiki that was never meant to be taken seriously? Holy lolcow, what a criminal I am. Totally warrants this bashing and hate culture going on.

The only reason I'm not considering legal action of my own is because I know what a gigantic waste of time and money it would be, and the thing about it is, no one will learn a lesson because either there is no lesson to be learned, or the person in question is too stubborn to admit when they're wrong and keeps adding fuel to the fire instead of doing a competent job putting it out.
The reality of the situation is very different from how it's been talked up by her, I assure you. There's a reason people on Kiwi Farms post as if it's a parody. Calling me a stalker based on my actions in the past, is a joke. A joke that only began once she decided she had no further use for me, I might add.

I'm not afraid to admit it, I have my faults. Especially at that time, I was way too nice and forgiving of people, and I could see how my niceness could be interpreted as obsessive. I'm still working on that, you know, not being overly generous to people. It's so easy for people to take a mile if you give them an inch. For better or for worse, I learned a lot from my unfortunate encounter with Imakuni of Vinesauce. I learned about using pseudonyms to hide your real identity, that was really clever in retrospect and I've definitely been copping that in recent years. But most importantly I learned not to trust people who are unabashedly evil and manipulative. I have mental scars from that toxic encounter/relationship/whatever you want to call it that will never fade. I sometimes get nightmares over it, even. There was a brief moment in time where her actions towards me really made me feel worthless as a person. But eventually I just had to accept... that I did nothing wrong, and she did everything wrong. For many years, even fairly recently, I believed she was right and I was wrong. I read what I posted as a teen, cringed, and in some ways I could understand her mindset... but no, it just doesn't add up. I even started to believe that she was a victim and I was somehow responsible for some sort of damage, but no, that simply isn't the case.

I fell into a hole once, I dug my way out, and I never want to go back to that hole, Ernie. The only reason I even did what I did earlier this year was because I did feel bad about a few things I did, and I did feel bad about her mother abusing her. I can't help being human, I can't help but feel empathy or sympathy. I wasn't looking to fix anything that was already broken, I just wanted the chance to offer a real apology. But the response then, the response later, and even the response now tells me everything I need to know about this entire situation. If you truly can't see the problem, God help your soul.
Yes, even at the end there, I still opted for the path of least resistance and offered her mercy. I had choices; I could either accept the deal to let her have her no-contact order, or I could try to take it to trial. But here's the thing about the latter option... Taking this issue to trial would be a gigantic joke, no, the fact it was even taken seriously at all, is a joke in and of itself. I shouldn't have to explain why it would be a joke, but based on your posts of late I'm starting to believe you genuinely are clueless about all this. So, since I have some spare time, maybe I could explain with yet even more gigantic paragraphs that you may or may not even read? (Hint: You should, because a real detective never cuts corners)

1 - If this issue were to be taken to trial, it would be near impossible to prove I am behind everything that happened. For one thing, even this account that I am posting on is dubious. Why? Because this assumes you actually trust the moderation stuff of Kiwi Farms, let alone the moderation staff of a Kiwi Farms splinter website. They are able to use tools to tell you what this account's IP Address is, but it doesn't confirm the person using the account. There are tens of millions of people that live in the United States, and millions still that live in each state, hundreds of thousands in some cities. Even if you narrow it down to a specific address, you still have to take into consideration roommates/family/etc that would act on my behalf. I won't confirm or deny either way, but there's a real possibility that this account has been used by as many as 5 people over the course of the last several months, and you'd be none the wiser because it's all from the same IP Address location. I've talked about my terrible experiences with Imakuni of Vinesauce to all of my friends and family, and they are on my side; They aid and assist me in my endeavours, and they're happy to do it because most of them know what it's like to be mistreated. It's nice to have people who care, and love you despite your faults.

2 - Proving identity is already an uphill battle, but connecting it to whatever person decides to show up for the trial is a different story. I know there is concrete proof of my connection to Imakuni of Vinesauce from years ago, as recent as 2014, since I have that documented in my backup drive. However, I possess no evidence of direct communication with her since that time, and my memory does not recall any instances either, which I can attest to at a trial, and it wouldn't be perjury, it would be the truth. I'm not the only person that has beef with her, and they probably have more free time to blow on sending her dumb messages directly than I do, where I'm more of a hands-off person that would rather handle things from a distance. Which leads me to the next big point.

3 - Motive. In order to pin the "crime" on me, you have to figure out the motive. However, there is none. Rather, my motive, if anything is to distance myself from all of that mess, which ties back into my hands-off approach I mentioned in point 2. I want no part in ever contacting her again, but I have no qualms with speaking of my past terrible experiences in the hopes that others do not make the same mistakes I did. You can joke about how "lol no one would ever do what you did", but you can't speak for everyone, especially people who suffer from social disabilities such as Autism. For all I know, I could be on the spectrum myself, and how would that look? Trying to bully me legally and such? I've never been officially diagnosed, mind, but if you think about it I do seem to exhibit quite a few of the symptoms, so you never know. So yeah, I don't have a motive to directly contact Imakuni of Vinesauce beyond 2014, so any evidence that tries to claim otherwise is 100% bogus/fabricated, despite what you may believe.

4 - Believability. While my screencap of her saying that she wishes death upon me and my family couldn't be counted as a death threat, this much I always knew but may have playfully poked fun at the fact someone else misconstrued a statement I made as such, it still proves that Imakauni of Vinesauce bears an unreasonable hatred towards me. So she has all the motive in the world to come up with false evidence to try and convict me of a crime I did not commit, and we know she has dumb people willing to do it for her because of people like you and DonkeyKongSmells. It would be very easy for me to make that argument in court, braindead even. This is the internet Ernie, do you realize how easy it is to fabricate shit? You should always take everything you read on here with a grain of salt, including everything this account posts.

5 - Wow you're still reading? Congratulations, you really do have no life, are Vitamin D deficient, and are about as gullible as a rabbit. You stick a carrot under a box, and what do you do? You take the carrot, all the while getting yourself trapped in a cage. I hope you and your friends one day break free of this cage Ernie, and sincerely, I wish you all happy holidays, and God bless. Amen.
shut up

DedEyes

frog always = leader of the frog army
www.lolcow.org
Such autism. I'm flabbergasted.
OIP (49).jpeg

Taylor Mitchell Pickens

unhinged stalker
www.lolcow.org
Tard Cage Resident
Person of Interest
@Ernie Barguckle Oh no! Unfortunate news? Could this be karma for treating me like shit over the last decade or so? Maybe whatever happened will teach her a lesson; Maybe don't try to bully me off of random Discord servers? Oh and wishing death upon people who were only trying to be your friend (And their grandmother, wth); That's pretty nasty too.

If you do bad things to people, then expect bad things to happen to you. This has been a consistent lesson that I have been trying to teach from Day 1. The thing is, I don't even have to lift a finger in order for this lesson to be made obvious.

However, I will accept my promotion from "stalker" to "ex-mutual" and be on my way; Will continue to keep an eye on the on-going drama though! From a faaaar distance! LMAO!!! /s

Taylor Mitchell Pickens

unhinged stalker
www.lolcow.org
Tard Cage Resident
Person of Interest
@Ernie Barguckle You will read my posts, and digest them. My words, neigh, my lessons will be echoed in the minds of those reading for years, no, DECADES to come! But by all means, post a snarky retort about me if you'd like. It's not going to make her feel better, and won't even hurt my ego or anything so why even bother? WHY BOTHER, ERNIE & FRIENDS? Maybe you should try to be good friends and help out, instead. BE GOOD FRIENDS. NOT GOOD ASSHOLES. Bump my Kiwi Farms thread, ooh, that'll put me in my place! BRILLIANT!

Sleepingwiththepiscine

Sinking of the Titan was an inside job.
www.lolcow.org
@Ernie Barguckle You will read my posts, and digest them.
Vore
My words, neigh,
Horse lover.
WHY BOTHER, ERNIE & FRIENDS?
Why do you bother them?
NOT GOOD ASSHOLES.
You don't have one.
Bump my Kiwi Farms thread, ooh, that'll put me in my place! BRILLIANT!
Yes.