I can’t deal with the fucking autistic bullshit. Just revert it.

Debate Taylor Pickens on the Ethics of Violating Restraining Orders

How should Taylor Pickens commit suicide?

• Total voters

Taylor Mitchell Pickens

unhinged stalker
www.lolcow.org
Tard Cage Resident
Person of Interest
I would have taken your post as a joke had you not brought up the elephant in the room that was her wishing death on my grandmother.

Belial

The Green Moon
www.lolcow.org
Tard Cage Resident
Idiots. The lot of you.

I so do hope you all get the karma you deserve.

No.

I wish it.

Have fun.

Belial

The Green Moon
www.lolcow.org
Tard Cage Resident
Exactly. It just reeks of suspicion. Speaking of which... I have a random 4am thought I felt like posting here, a hypothetical if you will.

If it were to come out that someone had Multiple Personality Disorder, would that be bad for their reputation? I seem to remember her posting a tweet criticizing how MPD was portrayed in media, but for the life of me I can't find it anymore. Just strikes me as odd she'd care about that sort of thing if either she or someone she knew didn't have that. Then it makes me spiral back to the whole "stalker" issue with me...

Is it possible she noticed how clingy of a friend I was, and wanted to push me away because she didn't want me to find out about her having MPD? I've had this possibility in the back of my mind for quite some time now, and honestly it's the only narrative that makes even a modicum of sense. Otherwise why would she go through so much trouble to get a no-contact order on me? It's not like we even live in the same state, I am no threat to her. Seems like it'd be worth the trouble to go through all that if there was a secret she wanted kept, I get the feeling all of the shit she claims to be mad about from our past is just a cover. Because, yeah, it's illogical to think someone would be mad over a prank that happened 13-14 years ago.

And you know what? I'm not 100% set on this theory, but I can't help but shake the possibility that whoever's been messing with me on these farms websites, I.E. DonkeyKongSmells, has to be her as well. Because there is no one on this planet that would have the motive to try and silence my voice besides one person I can think of. It just doesn't make any sense otherwise.

1. Yes that's exactly why. You probably made a joke about it and so she didn't want to open up. Men are retarded like that.

2. Nah brah, you're legit paranoid.

Taylor Mitchell Pickens

unhinged stalker
www.lolcow.org
Tard Cage Resident
Person of Interest
It's more like, sure Kiwi Farms managed to figure out my location through low-effort gay ops. But my identity still remains a mystery, truthfully.

That said, I'm pretty sure Taylor has no real reason to stalk that vinesauce streamer. So by buying into the cyberstalking narrative, you're all essentially buying what Marisa was selling. While I am not Taylor, that doesn't preclude me from knowing them personally, and as such, I have access to information most would not be privy to. Think about it. Why would she go through so much effort to get a low-effort restraining order on someone she claims to not want anything to do with? Over harmless messages on the internet? It's pretty clear, she knows what she did to Taylor was wrong and is doing her best to keep it from spreading. She's also been using that Kiwi Farms thread as clout, as a handy resource for information she may need to continue filing these "lolsuits". People think Taylor has been obsessively refreshing that thread, but the truth is Taylor is far too busy with other obligation to have time to check anything on that website very often.

Thankfully, a temporary no-contact order only prevents direct contact and third-party contact. This does not prevent the spread of said information Taylor possesses through other channels. Her efforts are ultimately fruitless, so all she's really accomplishing is trying to troll Taylor like she was doing all those years ago. She used Taylor, faked a friendship for personal gain, and wants to tell everyone Taylor was a stalker when all they were doing was trying way too hard to be a "good friend". Sure, that was definitely faggotry on Taylor's part, but I find the lack of attention/interest in the other direction to be odd. Are you all really that easily fooled by her fake persona she puts on in her streams with the "kiss kiss" and other bullshit? No, because Taylor is the one with the cottage-cheese ass and that's somehow funnier than the person on the other side who has been a bigger piece of human trash, and still has plenty to laugh about but it's being ignored because you all simp for a 5/10 girl who is almost certainly not what she seems. Whoa.

Belial

The Green Moon
www.lolcow.org
Tard Cage Resident
It's more like, sure Kiwi Farms managed to figure out my location through low-effort gay ops. But my identity still remains a mystery, truthfully.

That said, I'm pretty sure Taylor has no real reason to stalk that vinesauce streamer. So by buying into the cyberstalking narrative, you're all essentially buying what Marisa was selling. While I am not Taylor, that doesn't preclude me from knowing them personally, and as such, I have access to information most would not be privy to. Think about it. Why would she go through so much effort to get a low-effort restraining order on someone she claims to not want anything to do with? Over harmless messages on the internet? It's pretty clear, she knows what she did to Taylor was wrong and is doing her best to keep it from spreading. She's also been using that Kiwi Farms thread as clout, as a handy resource for information she may need to continue filing these "lolsuits". People think Taylor has been obsessively refreshing that thread, but the truth is Taylor is far too busy with other obligation to have time to check anything on that website very often.

Thankfully, a temporary no-contact order only prevents direct contact and third-party contact. This does not prevent the spread of said information Taylor possesses through other channels. Her efforts are ultimately fruitless, so all she's really accomplishing is trying to troll Taylor like she was doing all those years ago. She used Taylor, faked a friendship for personal gain, and wants to tell everyone Taylor was a stalker when all they were doing was trying way too hard to be a "good friend". Sure, that was definitely faggotry on Taylor's part, but I find the lack of attention/interest in the other direction to be odd. Are you all really that easily fooled by her fake persona she puts on in her streams with the "kiss kiss" and other bullshit? No, because Taylor is the one with the cottage-cheese ass and that's somehow funnier than the person on the other side who has been a bigger piece of human trash, and still has plenty to laugh about but it's being ignored because you all simp for a 5/10 girl who is almost certainly not what she seems. Whoa.
Was gonna just log in to switch my Avatar and just come back months down the line to see how the fruits were.

My dude.

We do not care, the wheels on this train are already turning. We can't stop people from figuring out the cover up so why care anymore.

I just got info that I shouldn't have so everyone assumed I was in a Chris chan orbit when in fact I'm one of the few that was not at all.

Have patience my dude.

182-1827520_transparent-dark-souls-clipart-chim-vivec-hd-png.png

Taylor Mitchell Pickens

unhinged stalker
www.lolcow.org
Tard Cage Resident
Person of Interest
You know I was going to come back and make one more post about "Where there's smoke, there's fire", people missing the mountain for the molehill and so on, but for once Belial makes a solid point so we'll just leave it at that. People who use these websites love gossip, whether it's true or false; I think my presence on the farms websites the last few years, as well as the response(s) from certain individuals should spell everything out pretty clearly. If it doesn't, you'd have to be really socially inept.

Again, the current narrative is that someone is a victim and someone is an obsessive, when there's plenty of evidence to the opposite effect. One party tries very hard to keep the other at bay and tries to silence them rather than ignoring them, which definitely has implications. Said person already confessed to many bad relationships in the past, pushing many people away, and so on. I needn't say more.

Belial

The Green Moon
www.lolcow.org
Tard Cage Resident
Again, when did I know?

Nobody will ever be able to figure that out besides me.

images (6).jpeg