Opps, we ran into some problems, you have been null'd.

Debate Taylor Pickens on the Ethics of Violating Restraining Orders

How should Taylor Pickens commit suicide?

• Total voters

Taylor Mitchell Pickens

unhinged stalker
www.lolcow.org
Tard Cage Resident
Person of Interest
Oooh, this could actually be a good thread. Made by an admin too? Nice touch.

Yeah man, I can speak on this matter sure enough. So Female Doug Walker filed the harassment claim back in like January or March or something around there. I got lawyer ad papers in the mail around March, so obviously I had to call them up seeing as I've never set foot on New Jersian soil. I was asked to join two separate meetings regarding the case on April 21st and June 2nd (Autistically enough, it was always on a Wednesday at 9:30 AM). The plaintiff, female Doug Walker, was expected to show the first two times but she never did. So they had to literally bump it up to a hearing and send actual physical notices in the mail to both of us. Basically the lolcow had to be prodded with a hot iron, I guess. I was 100% cooperative with the whole thing from start to finish. Meanwhile they had to get on her case at the hearing because she didn't want to put her full name on display for everyone present. I guess she was paranoid about me getting her info but... literally her full name is public information at this point; That should tell you what kind of mental case we're dealing with here.

So July 21st was the hearing date. She was there, as was I. I got called to a "breakout room" to speak with a prosecutor and the public defender. The former showed me the evidence that was against me, and how flimsy it was. Then the public defender told me how the court kept getting spammed with harassment tickets from female Doug Walker as far back as 2015 or so. So after we talked about it, I decided to bite the bullet a bit and settle for a deal where we wouldn't have to have this joke make it to trial. So the verdict was, female Doug Walker finally gets her coveted no-contact order (Not a full-on restraining though, they were clear on that with me, this shit ain't going on my record), and best of all, no one's time is wasted.

A non-contact order technically prohibits me from making contact with female Doug Walker, or making "third-party" contact like telling people to send her a message or w/e. Thankfully this kind of thing is very easy to circumvent because there are many people out there that have a vendetta against her, and having spoken to some of them myself I'd argue even after the fallout on Wednesday I'm still pretty low on that totem pole. I won't tell anyone to troll her anymore, but I can't control anyone but myself. That's why I feel like, ultimately, she just wasted the last six months or so of her time because all she's done is silence someone who already moved on from her long ago. My last real contact with her, that wasn't under duress, was 2014, and I have the proof to back it up. If she sees me as a "virus" or a "disease", then all she managed to do was receive a "treatment", not a "cure". The "cure" in this instance, would probably be to stop talking about me in any light. Especially since no-contact orders expire after a year, and if she forgets to renew it, then she won't have a leg to stand on legally when I inevitably return to my trolling spree, and this time I won't hold back because I'm now convinced that she is a lost cause.

Another reason I opted not to have the case go to trial was because I had enough evidence to swing things the other way and potentially it would have been me getting the no-contact order against her, or worse as I was told by the lawyer I consulted with. However, I decided to be the bigger person in the situation and opted for the decision that benefitted everyone, including female Doug Walker. After all, what kind of friend would I be if I didn't give her what she really and truly wanted? Exactly.

Ernie Barguckle

www.lolcow.org
lol

1627139573776.png

Do Not Repost

Taylor Mitchell Pickens

unhinged stalker
www.lolcow.org
Tard Cage Resident
Person of Interest
Yes, and you literally did exactly what I expected you to do. As anyone lurking/reading can see, people like Ernie Barguckle and DonkeyKongSmells on Kiwi Farms have taken it upon themselves to monitor my behavior through these Farms websites, on behalf of the female Doug Walker. For what reason and to what effect I'm not quite sure, as it's plainly obvious that it won't amount to anything or help anyone, especially now that the ongoing issue has been concluded. But by all means, please continue to indulge in her obsession with me and my past actions. Because that's what a real friend does, apparently.