You have been banned
Reason: Community Infighting.

Debate APC and {o}P on the ethnicity of WCT

{o}P II

off with his head man
www.lolcow.org
Since alot of people are wondering about who WCT is here is a quick introduction.

WCT is a wannabe eceleb whose videos can be best described as a mixture of Genosamuel, Down the rabbit hole, and MATI.

He’s fun to talk to but embarrassing and extremely autistic in the best possible way

He is also a cwc watcmen along with Naught and they baby-sit chris together for internet clout.

Of note is a spat he had with an ex nazi e-gf which involved him making a revenge thread on her on onionfarms after she came to the forum and doxed his first name ,which he was also a jannie of under the name of Chairmen Miazor, an alias used by his ex.

His relationship with Naught is odd. He suspects that Naught loves him and that he wanted to try it on with him when they were going to go to a convention that cwc was attending to look out for sockness. They also used to watch white supremacast streams together while WCT went through a nazi phase but i don’t know if Naught used this to get closer to him or is genuinely a neo-nazi. I know that at-least one if the cwc watchmen is. Para a.k.a the current lainchu which is a fictional character that they roleplay to appeal to chris.

His account here is @Death of Chans (not related to @naught kiwi sock)

any questions i’ll probably be able to answer about naught or wct.

Arm Pit Cream

🌊💪🏻🌴White Boy Summer Has Commenced🍹🤜🌊
www.lolcow.org
Person of Interest
Confrimed Drama Goblin
Of note is a spat he had with an ex nazi e-gf which involved him making a revenge thread on her on onionfarms after she came to the forum and doxed his first name ,which he was also a jannie of under the name of Chairmen Miazor, an alias used by his ex.
That guy wasn't WCT, he was another of Naught's friends and the main owner of the Logan account before it was passed around. WCT isn't a hapa.

Arm Pit Cream

🌊💪🏻🌴White Boy Summer Has Commenced🍹🤜🌊
www.lolcow.org
Person of Interest
Confrimed Drama Goblin
Chairmen Miazor on OF is WCT.
WCT told me he is Chairman Miazor on OF. I assumed this was common knowledge
The account was shared between multiple people and WCT didn't get into it until later on, where he took ownership of it. You're still mixing up people, maybe reconsider taking sedatives before writing these posts?
He’s half asian and felt really insecure about it during his neo nazi days.
Considering your track record to call everything nazi and WCT's sperging over nazis, this just further invalidates anything you're saying.
He doesn't look like a hapa, never mentioned it and considering you think Chairmen Miazor was his account originally, that's rich.

Boingotango

www.lolcow.org
Who is the true leader of this white council on WCT?!?

download.jpg

{o}P II

off with his head man
www.lolcow.org
The account was shared between multiple people and WCT didn't get into it until later on, where he took ownership of it. You're still mixing up people, maybe reconsider taking sedatives before writing these posts?
no. I’M ON SEDATIVES AND I’M ONLINE
Chairmen Miazor
I said that it was his ex gf’s alias he took up to get back at her. He is only chairman miazor on OF and on KF for a peroid.

Him being a former nazi is 100% true and he will tell you the same.