Beer - More like BEAR amirite

Bad Flufferboy2004

King Simp
www.lolcow.org
This uhh website doesnt have a beer thread. Now it does. It didn't have a beer thread before but now it does. Well, it had the Bud Light Platinum thread, that was A beer thread, but it was really just specifically about Bud Light Platinum (Official Beer of LOLCOW . ORG) and less about beer in general. Over the past 25 years or so, beer has been getting pretty popular in big US cities, so I thought maybe we should have a beer thread to celebrate that fact. Again, a GENERAL beer thread, not the Bud Light Platinum thread, which is really just about Bud Light Platinum which again yes IS A BEER and I see how that could be confusing, but this is the more general beer thread which - again - isn't something this website had. In the future, you can direct your general thoughts about beer into this thread, and then keep Bud Light Platinum-specific talk and/or anecdotes (like when you're slammin a few platties with your buddies during the BIG GAME) in the Bud Light Platinum thread, that should keep things nice and tidy for everyone. Thanks.

Nඞll

pooperator
www.lolcow.org
Dead Nigger
Imagine drinking the HRT equivalent of a beverage.

(average beer drinker physique)
1634168580922.png

Last edited:

Shrek

⭐⭐⭐the real100⭐⭐⭐
www.lolcow.org
beer's cool but nothing beats the taste of nuclear runoff with a side of molten steel

SamHydedid911

Survivalist in the trash based economy
www.lolcow.org
I tend to only drink when cool down after a group sports thing. I do enjoy beer and have an entire fridge of fancy stuff but I guess I just collect now a days.

I'm partial to strong sours or most any bold flavor makes you pace and enjoy. Getting old sure is lame.