"I want Dom to dom me!"

Beer - More like BEAR amirite

Bad Gateway

King Simp
www.lolcow.org
This uhh website doesnt have a beer thread. Now it does. It didn't have a beer thread before but now it does. Well, it had the Bud Light Platinum thread, that was A beer thread, but it was really just specifically about Bud Light Platinum (Official Beer of LOLCOW . ORG) and less about beer in general. Over the past 25 years or so, beer has been getting pretty popular in big US cities, so I thought maybe we should have a beer thread to celebrate that fact. Again, a GENERAL beer thread, not the Bud Light Platinum thread, which is really just about Bud Light Platinum which again yes IS A BEER and I see how that could be confusing, but this is the more general beer thread which - again - isn't something this website had. In the future, you can direct your general thoughts about beer into this thread, and then keep Bud Light Platinum-specific talk and/or anecdotes (like when you're slammin a few platties with your buddies during the BIG GAME) in the Bud Light Platinum thread, that should keep things nice and tidy for everyone. Thanks.

Xenarthran

I wouldn't mind a girl with major ass hair
www.lolcow.org
Imagine drinking the HRT equivalent of a beverage.

(average beer drinker physique)
1634168580922.png

Last edited:

Shrek

⭐⭐⭐the real100⭐⭐⭐
www.lolcow.org
beer's cool but nothing beats the taste of nuclear runoff with a side of molten steel