i wrote a detailed plan in december about how i was going to peacefully join isis, including what airports i would use and how i'd travel

Autism Thunderdome

MountainDewBoiler

www.lolcow.org
null claims to really hate niggers but we all know deep within that he LOVES blacked.com and wants to sponsor them

With how much KF obsesses over trannies, they'd probably welcome black trannies blacking white thots. I'm sure the first thread would even come with a complimentary Dom Cruise post about how it relates to some such anime that SJWs would totally hate, or something.

Give Her The D

Unironic faggot Democrat nigger
www.lolcow.org
I love how many view it as an uncensored news outlet when really all they do is post mainstream articles and act as an edgy comment section.

They don't even hide it anymore when they post from Taki's Magazine and other pseudo-sources. They go from saying they're centrist to just saying they're not centrists at all.

Maybe if people like this didn't say they were centrists to hide the fact they're dumbasses, maybe centrist wouldn't be such a slur to shut down any sort of discussion.

MountainDewBoiler

www.lolcow.org
They don't even hide it anymore when they post from Taki's Magazine and other pseudo-sources. They go from saying they're centrist to just saying they're not centrists at all.

Maybe if people like this didn't say they were centrists to hide the fact they're dumbasses, maybe centrist wouldn't be such a slur to shut down any sort of discussion.

It's almost like KF is solely populated by unwarrantedly self-important, self-hating beta millennial contrarians whose whole schtick is that it's heckin cute and valid to cringepost as much as possible for attention. Y'know, the same shit that permeates imageboards.

Or, in simpler terms: a male version of I'M NOT LIKE THOSE OTHER GIRLS.

FaggotPuncher

Punching faggots and taking names
www.lolcow.org
It's almost like KF is solely populated by unwarrantedly self-important, self-hating beta millennial contrarians whose whole schtick is that it's heckin cute and valid to cringepost as much as possible for attention. Y'know, the same shit that permeates imageboards.

Or, in simpler terms: a male version of I'M NOT LIKE THOSE OTHER GIRLS.
Boy, I sure am glad that I am not like those guys. I just post on a website about another website, and it's not because I got banned, no sir! And no, I am not acting exactly like the spergs I claim to don't like by over-analyzing every little thing, no sir, not me, not doing that at all!

Jay Bauman is Bae

and then suddenly there's just rape
www.lolcow.org
They go from saying they're centrist to just saying they're not centrists at all.

they're mostly conservatives in denial, for a variety of reasons:
  • young folks trend more liberal, and disagreeing with your peers involves not giving a shit about their approval/validation
    • stickersperging shows how important approval is to them
  • they do not tend to be very good at the whole "don't be neet coomers" thing
  • they don't really tend to know what they think until someone else tells them it's ok to think it
    • related, they don't really know very much because reading more than the headline is hard
  • it's embarrassing to admit to a group of actual conservatives that you came from a cushy middle-class background and the best you could make of that was doomposting on kf
there are some genuine fence-post sitters here and there like me, but it's mostly this brand in there doing that

JDANKS RESPECTER

www.lolcow.org
Tard Cage Resident
u_mad_bro.gif