Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

closeted white supremacist
www.lolcow.org
Person of Interest
I'm really all about pushing the boundaries of what you might consider "normal" in terms of sexual gratification with a partner whether that's with my bussy or strangers online.
It's too bad your first grade teacher didn't just get you put in an asylum instead of being bullied by your lunatic mom into tolerating your personality problems, Karl. Maybe if any adult around you had intervened (read: cared) you wouldn't have grown up into the miserable friendless racist we see acting out here every day. When do you turn 50 anyway? It's not very far off. Really sad.

fnaarf

this website is gay (as in happy)
www.lolcow.org
It's too bad your first grade teacher didn't just get you put in an asylum instead of being bullied by your lunatic mom into tolerating your personality problems, Karl. Maybe if any adult around you had intervened (read: cared) you wouldn't have grown up into the miserable friendless racist we see acting out here every day. When do you turn 50 anyway? It's not very far off. Really sad.
Tommy are you going to sit back and take this? you're a better man than being forced into roleplaying your wife's sexual nemesis

Thomas Jankowski

closeted and white supremacist
www.lolcow.org
Show your tits, dude.
tom jankowski shredded.png

Thomas Jankowski

www.lolcow.org
Tommy are you going to sit back and take this? you're a better man than being forced into roleplaying your wife's sexual nemesis
At first I thought you asked if I was going to push back on it, and of course, but you asked if I would sit back and take it, and also of course. I'll take it all ways because I'm a freak like that.

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

www.lolcow.org
Person of Interest
At first I thought you asked if I was going to push back on it, and of course, but you asked if I would sit back and take it, and also of course. I'll take it all ways because I'm a freak like that.
Do you still stay in touch with that girlfriend you had in the 90's who owned the Dune PC game or is she dead from addiction like all your other scumbag friends or just learned to hate you like anyone sane would?

Thomas Jankowski

www.lolcow.org
Do you still stay in touch with that girlfriend you had in the 90's who owned the Dune PC game or is she dead from addiction like all your other scumbag friends or just learned to hate you like anyone sane would?
I always thought you hated me talking about my exs because it made you jealous to know I had some sex with chicks before we met online and eventually met in person. I'm sorry for having sex with women in the past, oh my god.

Thomas Jankowski

www.lolcow.org
What made you choose her over the others?
A couple of things... for one thing it got me out of my parents place in Michigan, which I hated because they were constantly on my case!!! Second it was because I knew Ashley would inherit a little house that we could move into and not really have to pay for, so we'd at least have more money for all the food we'd need. I also heard that hitching to a big fat woman made me look more like an empath and like someone who really believed in love, not just looks, and I really wanted people in the conservative south to respect me for that.

IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH "BEARDS"!!!!

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

www.lolcow.org
Person of Interest
A couple of things... for one thing it got me out of my parents place in Michigan, which I hated because they were constantly on my case!!! Second it was because I knew Ashley would inherit a little house that we could move into and not really have to pay for, so we'd at least have more money for all the food we'd need. I also heard that hitching to a big fat woman made me look more like an empath and like someone who really believed in love, not just looks, and I really wanted people in the conservative south to respect me for that.

IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH "BEARDS"!!!!
Hey Karl how long would you estimate you spend here on this tiny forum waiting for me to notice your posts and make fun of you for being a deranged schizo bachelor that has upsetting delusions about Blacks and Muslims? It took me like 5 hours this time because I was on a zoom conference all morning. When you started this with me, didn't you originally say you're a slum lord for apartment buildings as your job? Wouldn't that sort of require you to be somewhere most of the day, talking to people and doing things instead of here impersonating my husband? Who is this even for, all it's doing is making me sympathetically embarrassed for you. All this makes me do is imagine the pudgy balding weirdo who's almost 50 sitting at his desk dutifully typing all this memorized stuff about me out because he doesn't know what else to do and facing reality should make him cry.

Thomas Jankowski

www.lolcow.org
Hey Karl how long would you estimate you spend here on this tiny forum waiting for me to notice your posts and make fun of you for being a deranged schizo bachelor that has upsetting delusions about Blacks and Muslims? It took me like 5 hours this time because I was on a zoom conference all morning. When you started this with me, didn't you originally say you're a slum lord for apartment buildings as your job? Wouldn't that sort of require you to be somewhere most of the day, talking to people and doing things instead of here impersonating my husband? Who is this even for, all it's doing is making me sympathetically embarrassed for you. All this makes me do is imagine the pudgy balding weirdo who's almost 50 sitting at his desk dutifully typing all this memorized stuff about me out because he doesn't know what else to do and facing reality should make him cry.
1. I'm not Karl
2. I'm not reading that
3. shut up

Daddy's Lil' Coalburner

cocksleeve
www.lolcow.org
My vagina smells really bad
i mean tbh he doesnt really have to wait long