Halal Arm Pit Cream - this is now a Bartleby thread

Icasaracht

Madchad.
www.lolcow.org
Maplebee's Manager
I miss APC. He was a DebateBro aficionado, an anti-semitic Jew-chaser (@snailslime), a broken man-child who sought kinship with the internet's reprobates to feel better about himself, a dyke denouncer (@Smiggles), groomer (@Cocker), and the Maplebee's waiter of our dead year 2021. And he'd also claim to be 6'4 internet Jesus look-alike who heavy lifts and oils his hair because shampoo ruins it or some shit. Always unhinged, always showing all OPs to mom, always lacking in any self-awareness. He was beautifully retarded and I will miss him dearly. BIG RIP!

Cοсker

Mover and shaker in the Pakistani government
www.lolcow.org
I miss APC. He was a DebateBro aficionado, an anti-semitic Jew-chaser (@snailslime), a broken man-child who sought kinship with the internet's reprobates to feel better about himself, a dyke denouncer (@Smiggles), groomer (@Cocker), and the Maplebee's waiter of our dead year 2021. And he'd also claim to be 6'4 internet Jesus look-alike who heavy lifts and oils his hair because shampoo ruins it or some shit. Always unhinged, always showing all OPs to mom, always lacking in any self-awareness. He was beautifully retarded and I will miss him dearly. BIG RIP!

View attachment 19887
Didn't ask

Bartlebу

The drama club is for gay people, NOT outsiders.
www.lolcow.org
He was a DebateBro aficionado, an anti-semitic Jew-chaser (@snailslime), a broken man-child who sought kinship with the internet's reprobates to feel better about himself, a dyke denouncer (@Smiggles), groomer (@Cocker), and the Maplebee's waiter of our dead year 2021. And he'd also claim to be 6'4 internet Jesus look-alike who heavy lifts and oils his hair because shampoo ruins it or some shit. Always unhinged, always showing all OPs to mom, always lacking in any self-awareness.
With a reputation like that, I've got a lot of work to do.
1641078407022.png

Icasaracht

Madchad.
www.lolcow.org
Maplebee's Manager
With a reputation like that, I've got a lot of work to do.
View attachment 19889
To surpass APC you must first understand APC. His favourite book; "Harassment Architecture", is a solid introduction to APCism. (No idea why he'd send me it.)
Lol.png

These include Applebee's genocide.
Applebee's 1.png

Applebee's.png

NEET advocacy.
Uwu.png

Killing oneself for not being allowed to say roody-poo in public.
KMS.png

And much more!

Attachments

• (Best)Harassment Architecture - Mike Ma (1).pdf
    7.5 MB · Views: 6

nignegv @Cocker

www.lolcow.org

DedEyes

frog always = leader of the frog army
www.lolcow.org

Tardicana

Legit retard and proud reditor
www.lolcow.org
opees personal paypig sissy bitch

View attachment 19887
What I can't get over is the mass formation psychosis that all the tards here and on KF underwent to tolerate his faggotry and especially the mods here who were at his beck and call.

Last edited: