"i hope you fucking die, i mean it. you have ruined one of my favourite things in the world."

Halal Arm Pit Cream - kept you waiting, huh?

Smiggles

The children consented.
www.lolcow.org
1631477634874.png

1631476428081.png

Wish APC luck on his Daggerfall journey

brimstone

Resident Pedophile
www.lolcow.org
It’s almost like a gigantic OP isn’t necessary for a fun thread.
I agree! And I say this as someone who OP'd several large threads. Just give the facts and some summary. I don't think APC was sloppy. I think for his style, he was a good writer for OPs.

This really is sad in a way. He clearly wants to have some connection with this community and continues to lurk. I think he would say its so he can "laugh at the cows here", but really, he wanted notoriety in holding a specific role in this community and its hard for him to let go. Even after acting like a weirdo like he has on and off site, and even on Onion Farms and KF in the past, he could come back and do his thing, OPing threads and such. But for someone who was such an angry dude toward so many people in this community, he depended on people here and in other sites being willing to talk to him. I don't think being social would really work considering that he appeared to need people believing he was some sort of big swinging dick and now people know that he is the prototypical nice guy after reading his talks with snailslime.

His participation in the community seemed to be contingent on the willingness of people to be gracious toward him even when he was a salty cunt. He thought that by producing gigantic OPs, that people would feel obligated to deal with his bullshit. Nope!

Observerer III

Arm Pit Cream is cringe ngl
www.lolcow.org
I agree! And I say this as someone who OP'd several large threads. Just give the facts and some summary. I don't think APC was sloppy. I think for his style, he was a good writer for OPs.

This really is sad in a way. He clearly wants to have some connection with this community and continues to lurk. I think he would say its so he can "laugh at the cows here", but really, he wanted notoriety in holding a specific role in this community and its hard for him to let go. Even after acting like a weirdo like he has on and off site, and even on Onion Farms and KF in the past, he could come back and do his thing, OPing threads and such. But for someone who was such an angry dude toward so many people in this community, he depended on people here and in other sites being willing to talk to him. I don't think being social would really work considering that he appeared to need people believing he was some sort of big swinging dick and now people know that he is the prototypical nice guy after reading his talks with snailslime.

His participation in the community seemed to be contingent on the willingness of people to be gracious toward him even when he was a salty cunt. He thought that by producing gigantic OPs, that people would feel obligated to deal with his bullshit. Nope!
Lol he desires interaction, but pushes people away, what a fucking loser lol